Chapter 153 Under the Giant Tomb

The giant Golden beetle's body was huge, with a flat beetle head wrapped in golden armor comparable to the front of a large bus, and the body buried in the ground was even wider, more than twice the width of the head!

The carapace on its body was divided into three sections. There were gaps between each section where the worms Andrew had seen before would emerge.

The gaps were flat and narrow, Andrew had to dig out some flesh to accommodate his entire body, but not too much, otherwise, the sealed Golden Beetle would not survive.

In a spacious hall on the third floor of a building by the street, Andrew quickly took out the Beast-Sealing Talisman, activated the talisman body, and released the Golden Beetle he had been nurturing for a while.

As the Golden Beetle shot out from the talisman light, gradually revealing its huge body, even poking through the walls and floor slightly.

A mysterious spiritual connection was established between Andrew and it, breaking through dimensions he couldn't understand in an instant.

In ancient texts, this was called the Sealing Order!

Strangely, as soon as he established contact with the sealed Golden Beetle, he could feel a similar mysterious coercive force coming from a distant place, driving the Golden Beetle instinctively towards the central area.

Andrew was surprised. This was a situation he had never encountered before. He did have a few experiences of controlling and restraining sealed monsters, the first was in the Misty City, controlling a flesh worm to fight against the Flame Illusion Bird, the second was before meeting Sophie, sealing two Red Beetles, but he had never encountered another force that could drive the monster's instincts.

However, compared to Andrew's Sealing Order, this inserted force was still weak, not very strong. He immediately strengthened his control over the sealed Golden Beetle, and the influence of this force almost disappeared.

Then he began to dig gaps in the carapace on the back of the Golden Beetle. These gaps would be closed when the Golden Beetle crawled or fought, only opening when releasing the worms.

Therefore, Andrew still needs to slightly change the shape of the carapace so that he can see the road ahead clearly. Control the golden beetles and infiltrate their lair!

Time is running out, and Andrew is completely using violent means, digging out some flesh and blood of the golden beetles in the gap between the second section of the carapace. He uses the Thousand Defeat Sword to slightly pry up the second section of the carapace, creating the widest "window" on the back of the golden beetle for his view.

If it weren't for the fact that this golden beetle was strictly controlled by Andrew's sealing order, under his violent destruction, it would have long made a painful neigh. Now, it didn't even make a sound.

Everything is ready, Andrew is wearing armor, drilling into the back of the red-armored beetle through the "artificial excavation." Coming out of the gap, he discreetly aims the muzzle of the assault gun at the gap outside, controlling the golden beetles to continuously break through two layers of floor and return to the street full of insects.

He has Six-Armor Elemental Symbol to shield his body odor and body odor, as long as he doesn't make too much noise. He thinks that the red-armored beetles should temporarily not be able to detect their "kind," a human!

And it's a human who is going to destroy their huge grave!

Andrew's golden beetle is mixed in the swarm of insects swarming towards the Jinling City. Even though the golden beetle is huge, it is not easy to go against the flow when facing such a large and highly mobile group of red-armored beetles. Often being surrounded by the flow of insects, unable to move, and even retreat.