Chapter 85 The bugs are catching up

Andrew didn't know when he and Lan Chao Yin were separated. His only consciousness now was to swing his sword, one after another!

Insects appeared one after another, flying past. Human torches were extinguished one after another, and the wilderness was filled with miserable screams.

Andrew's night vision goggles had long been destroyed by the Flame Phoenix. At this moment, he relied solely on the sensing of his elemental energy to swing the Thousand Beast Sword. Because of the darkness, he didn't know how many insects there were, but he could hear the constant chirping around him!

Bang! Andrew pulled the trigger, and a large group of flames appeared on the bodies of the surrounding red-armored beetles, barely allowing him to discern the direction.

The damage caused by the fire elemental bullets of the pistol to the red carapace beetles was far less than that of the Thousand Defeat Sword, which could destroy the energy protection of the red carapace beetles. Many times, he only used the pistol to illuminate the surroundings every once in a while.

Just a while ago, during the gap when the insects rushed up, he quickly made a Six Armor Talisman. He didn't even have time to make one for Lan Chao Yin before being overwhelmed by the insect army.

With the cultivation LV2, coupled with the Thousand Defeat Sword that completely restrains the red carapace beetles, if the battle armor was intact and equipped with the Six Armor Talisman, Andrew believed that although he couldn't kill all these insects, he still had a chance to escape from the encirclement.

However, the damage to the battle armor not only greatly reduced his defense capability but also weakened his running speed.

Fortunately, the Thousand Defeat Sword, which had absorbed the strange Qi mist of the Red-eye Monster, was extremely powerful at this moment. Andrew didn't even need to use sword techniques. He could directly cut through the layers of protection of the red-armored beetles and kill them with one sword!

He didn't know how many he had killed, nor how many attacks he had endured from the red-armored beetles. All he knew was that he gritted his teeth and silently encouraged himself, thinking, "If I can't even kill the Flame Phoenix, how can these bugs be a problem?"

"I will definitely make it out alive!" Andrew's heart was as firm as a rock.

Andrew pushed through the red-armored beetles step by step, only to be surrounded again and again. The number of bugs was simply too many! It was like a small boat entering a vast ocean.

The cries and screams of the people around him became fewer and fewer as time passed, until eventually it seemed like Andrew was the only one left in the world, still holding on.

He wasn't afraid of being pinched by the red-armored beetles' pincers, as he could use the Thousand Defeat Sword to cut off their pincers in an instant.

He wasn't afraid of being slashed by the red-armored beetles' bladed legs either. Although the heavy impacts made his blood boil, he could still use the momentum to push forward.

What he feared the most was being surrounded by a group of red-armored beetles, spraying endless corrosive mucus. If his battle armor was intact, it would be fine. But currently, he relied solely on the protection of the Six Armor Talisman, which was already insufficient.

Every time he was tightly surrounded, Andrew had to use his sword fighting skills. The six sword shadows immediately unleashed a massacre on the red-armored beetles. When facing the flesh insects, and even the Flame Phoenix, the Thousand Slashes Sword Technique seemed to only display formidable attack power, without showing its ability to sweep through thousands of troops. But now, Andrew truly experienced the power of the sword fighting technique created by his ancient predecessors.