Chapter 88 Nuclear Explosion

Andrew's beast-sealing symbol can also confine various beasts and monsters, but the difference is that the creatures inside the beast-sealing symbol do not have souls, they are completely controlled by his sealing command, they do not know fear, they do not know life or death, and they also have no emotions. It can be said that they are not living beings, but just walking corpses.

The little tiger has a soul, although it is the soul of an animal, it is alive, it can be happy, angry, fearful, and brave, just like its tiger mother, it has deep feelings for the caregiver who nurtured it and eventually died protecting it.

At least, the little tiger does not need Andrew's original qi to nourish it, except for consuming a large amount of Andrew's flesh, its awakening energy is growing on its own every day.

Andrew picked up many bugs that died with humans on the road, reshaped the battle armor, and in the past, when he was in the LV1, he could only make second-level battle armor symbols.

According to the ancient books he recently read, the battle armor forged from a second-level battle armor symbol can be roughly divided into three stages:

The first stage is when Andrew was in LV1. The battle armor forged for the first time at that time was regarded as a first-class battle armor in ancient books. Its level, defense power, and physical enhancement were all the lowest!

When Andrew broke through LV2 and formed the original qi in his body, the battle armor he forged was the second-level stage. If it was fully formed, it would be a second-class battle armor. Later, in the Misty City, he refined the battle armor, making it more lightweight and sturdy. This stage was only because of the rush of time at that time, and the insect armor used as raw materials was insufficient, so it could not be fully formed into a second-class battle armor, otherwise it would not be so easily broken.

The last stage is that only when he reaches the peak of LV2 and has the strength to almost transform his whole body into a Yuan body, can he forge a third-class battle armor. This is the strongest battle armor he can forge in LV2.

Of course, the power of the same level of battle armor may vary due to different raw materials. As for what Andrew can use as raw materials now, only the shell of scarab beetles or slightly more advanced green scarab beetles.

Therefore, Andrew often feels that his battle armor may be more appropriately called bug armor.

Andrew forged a first-class battle armor from the shells of the few insects he picked up, and tied the box containing the little tiger to his chest, continuing to move towards Jinling City.

After walking for a long time, Andrew could barely tell from the advertising slogans on the roadside broken walls that he seemed to be approaching Xi City.

The number of insects appearing became more and more frequent, and their number also increased. Several times he tried to avoid them, but was forced to return.

After circling for a while, Andrew was afraid of staying too long and encountering the long-legged monster. Since the south was blocked by Taihu Lake, he had to change his direction to the north and prepare to take a big detour, rushing to Jinling City along the Yangtze River.

This delay took several days, and the little tiger grew another circle. The small box could no longer contain it.

Once Andrew recovered, he quickly moved, and the little tiger naturally couldn't keep up. Andrew had to hold it in his left arm and hold the sword in his right hand. When there was a faint light in the sky, he would hurry on the road. When it was completely dark, he would look for hidden places to hide.

Regardless of whether there was light or darkness, the insects were preying everywhere without fear.

Fortunately, the little tiger was relatively well-behaved. After encountering several brutal red beetles, it never made a sound at night.

Tigers sleep during the day and are active at night. Even if the little tiger, who had not yet opened its eyes and lost its tiger mother, had this primitive habit ingrained in it for thousands of years.

Therefore, in the hidden hiding place, whenever Andrew fell asleep, the little tiger would try its best to act as a lookout. It had a good sense of hearing and had the ability of wind. As wind comes from tigers, it could often approach the insects from a distance.

Whenever an abnormal situation arose, the little tiger would lick Andrew's cheek to wake him up. Andrew would then hold it tightly in his arms, tightly gripping the sword, listening to the insects chirping nearby, and even the sound of them stepping on the overhead partition, ready to fight or escape at any time!

One person and one tiger, huddled together in the darkness, had to spend almost every night in such a terrifying atmosphere.

Andrew lost his night vision goggles and tried his best to avoid conflicts with even a few stray insects during the pitch-black time.

The insects all had their own ways of communication. When they couldn't see each other and couldn't distinguish directions, once they fought, they would send signals. He might be surrounded and chased by a large group of insects, and he might even run into their nest himself.

So, he and the little tiger, in the completely dark night, would rather huddle in a cold corner and never go out.

Fortunately, with the protection of the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol, their scents were eliminated. As long as they didn't make any sound, the insects rarely noticed them.

When a faint light appeared in the sky, Andrew took the sleepy little tiger and fled north. When Andrew was sound asleep at night, the little tiger would always prick up its ears in his arms, alertly listening to the movement of the dark outside world.

With the vigilance of the little tiger, since Jay-den was carried away by the green armored beetle, he had never slept so soundly.

After a few days, in order to avoid the activities of a large number of insect swarms and waste a lot of time, Andrew finally almost circled to cheng City. The number of insects did not decrease. Andrew had a strong intuition that there must be a terrifying insect swarm in the west.

On a windy night with no light in the sky, Andrew was preparing to take refuge in a house with the little tiger, when he saw the first mushroom cloud of his life on the distant western horizon!

The aurora flashed, and the whole world suddenly became bright, and then the aurora disappeared, replaced by rolling flames rising straight up from the distant horizon, finally forming a giant mushroom head like a devil!

"Nuclear bomb!!!" Andrew's mind went blank.

A powerful shock wave, strong enough to destroy everything in its path, accompanied by the ground shaking, swept through like a tsunami, destroying anything that dared to stand in its way!

Dust and smoke billowed, mixed with a large amount of debris, rolling away.

Just moments later, the residual force of the shock wave advanced towards Andrew's location from the horizon.

In an instant, Andrew reacted and ran with all his might while holding the little tiger!

- - - - - - - -