Chapter 119 Wind and Fire Intertwined

The refining of the armor was not complicated. Andrew had already refined it before, using the method of inscribing armor symbols and manipulating the energy body through the Law of Thought. From extracting the carapace of the scarab beetle to refining it, he was extremely skilled.

He was now at the realm of the second-level fusion body of the LV2, with a sufficient quantity of scarab beetle carapaces, and even a set of golden scarab beetle carapaces. After setting up the room, he was ready to refine a stronger second-grade armor set in one go!

However, the room was not large, and he could only refine one or two carapaces at a time, so the progress was not very fast. Nonetheless, Andrew could focus on carefully experiencing the entire process from extracting essence from the insect carapace to refining the armor.

The essence extracted from the scarab beetle separated into subtle particles, to the extent that even Andrew's naked eye couldn't see. Gradually, in the middle of the room, these particles condensed into shape.

These essential substances were the basis for the sturdy scarab beetle carapace and the existence of the elemental energy shield. These substances naturally existed in the monster's elemental world from the birth of the scarab beetle. After years of elemental washing, they became even more sturdy and resilient.

Judging from the size and color of the scarab beetle, Andrew deduced that the older and more mature the scarab beetle, the more of these substances would be present in its carapace, and the purer they would be!

The function of the armor symbols was to extract these substances that could be used as raw materials for the armor, rearrange them according to the Law of Thought as recorded in ancient books, and form a new shape and connect with elemental energy.

Andrew deliberately integrated the carapace of the golden scarab beetle into it. Unlike the scarlet color of the scarab beetle, the basic material provided by the golden scarab beetle emitted a golden light, meticulously interwoven. In terms of quantity, strength, resilience, and purity, it far surpassed the scarlet scarab beetle carapace.

When the armor was formed, the symbol light shone brightly, illuminating the entire room. A dark red armor with golden patterns floated quietly in mid-air, and the Thousand Defeat Sword automatically returned to its place, inserted into the helmet armor.

Different from the first-grade armor, during the refining of the second-grade armor, based on the Law of Thought chosen by Andrew, the rearrangement rules of the basic material of the second-grade armor and the formation pattern would possess unique characteristics.

The auxiliary functions of the battle armor have many aspects, one of which is degree. Andrew wore a top-grade battle armor. It was only slightly inferior to the Flame Phoenix! The second is toughness, the protective ability against powerful external deadly attacks; the third is strength amplification, reflected in the enhancement of his punching attacks or sword strikes; the fourth is vital energy protection, which can resonate with the Six Armor Talisman, amplifying the effects. No matter if it's the Flame Phoenix's fire attack or the Ruby Beetle's fiery venom, it can significantly weaken them. There are many other special combat abilities, all of which are attributes of battle armor above the third grade, such as sword and armor integration, and hovering in mid-air, all beyond his current capabilities.

The improvements in various combat abilities of the top-grade battle armor are uniform. The second-grade battle armor builds upon the first grade, with many other combat abilities advancing equally, except for one that stands out according to the tempering rules.

Andrew chose the tempering rule of degree, placing emphasis on it among many combat abilities. His days of fleeing left an indelible mark on his mind. In the midst of the Ruby Beetle army, no matter how strong the defense, how fierce the attacks, both vitality and strength would eventually run out. If he couldn't escape, it would mean certain death, let alone being entangled by a large number of Blue Beetles, Gold Beetles, or Flame Phoenixes.