Chapter 14 It's Good to Be Alive

The red-armored beetle, engulfed in flames, let out a miserable howl. Its proud shell couldn't stop the fire from slowly taking away its life.

It injected the equivalent of two Ice Arrow's vitality into the bullets, which temporarily did not take its life, but it also lost the ability to continue attacking, and it painfully waited for death in the raging fire.

The last red armored beetle fearlessly crossed its companions, and a huge pincer swept over fiercely, with a domineering force like a mountain, directly smashing Andrew's whole body away and heavily hitting the ground!

In that instant, Andrew felt as if his whole body had scattered, unable to gather himself.

The handgun was thrown far away, beyond his reach.

The blood-red shadow of the red armored beetle enlarged little by little in his pupils, and he almost touched the breath of death!

In the eyes of the insect, there was cruelty, death, and endless darkness, and even a trace of mockery!

Andrew couldn't move, easily caught by the pincers of the insect. He could already feel the Six-Armor Elemental Symbol on the verge of breaking, as if as long as the insect closed its pincers lightly, he would be split in half like all the half-dead bodies he had seen!

The red armored beetle triumphantly roared, opening its sticky and dirty mouth, stretching out a long and sharp thing like a straw, stabbing towards Andrew's head, wanting to devour his brain fluid alive!

Andrew struggled desperately, but couldn't shake the hard as iron pincers. His crossbow and handgun were all gone!

However, he still had a sword, a sharp long sword!

This was his only hope!

His left hand quickly found the hilt of the sword, injected a little energy, instantly causing the sword sheath to tremble, and his energy was now less than one-sixth. At the moment of life and death, he crazily injected all his energy into the sword, and all the energy surged out and sealed into the long sword.

Gripping the hilt, his body forcefully leaned back, raising the sword, thrusting it fiercely towards that dirty mouth, towards the sharp tube-like thing, piercing it ruthlessly until the entire sword was buried in the sticky mouth of the red armored beetle, disgusting sticky liquid splashed on Andrew's face, accompanied by a burning pain. The Six-Armor Elemental Symbol could not support for much longer!

A desperate counterattack, a fatal blow!

The red armored beetle in intense pain swung its pincers frantically, squealing, throwing Andrew's body away, twisting its strong body, violently shaking and gradually dying.

Andrew coughed up blood, exhausted from the emptiness caused by the depletion of his energy, making his whole body weak and sore, and the intense pain made him unable to move a single step.

He even had no strength to take out the symbol of take in vitality.

Contemplating the rules, he desperately restored his energy, because there was still one red armored beetle frozen in ice, which could break free at any time. He was now too weak to fight again!

This was a test of speed, competing with the insects in terms of recovery!

The burning red armored beetle was on the verge of death, under the fiery red light, Andrew anxiously stared at the red armored beetle that was hissing and emitting cold air, frozen in ice.

One second! Two seconds! Three seconds!...

One minute! Two minutes! Three minutes!...

A whole half an hour passed, the distant mixed sound of gunfire and sporadic sounds of cannons, as well as the squealing of the red armored beetle, reminded every corner of the silent city of Shencheng that this was no longer the international metropolis of indulgence, but a city of terror!