chapter 30 The Awakening of Jay-den

Jay-den was stunned for a moment before blurting out, "What the heck, Brother Chu, where is Lee?"

Andrew immediately reminded him, "You're asking me? Who should I ask? She's the one you wanted to save and you were the one who brought her along. Who knows where she went!?"

Jay-den exclaimed, "It's over, it's over. Lee didn't make it out. It was chaos just now, I must have mistaken the person. I've killed Lee!"

Andrew wondered, "How did you cause her death? Even if we didn't save her, she wouldn't have survived. What does it have to do with you? Life and death are predetermined now!"

Jay-den sighed lightly and said sadly, "I'm useless, I even lost a person!"

Andrew suddenly had a thought and teased, "Are you interested in her again? It hasn't been long since you broke up with SiSi. You are too fickle!"

Jay-den immediately denied, "No, no, Lee is new here. I am responsible for her. She's my disciple, so it's normal to care about her!"

Andrew chuckled.

Jay-den blinked and changed the topic, "Brother Chu, just now I was confused. I forgot to ask, how did you suddenly become a Superman? You look so powerful!"

Andrew irritably said, "What Superman? If I were a Superman, would I have been chased by a few bugs?"

Jay-den tapped Andrew's armor with his finger and exclaimed in admiration, "You still don't recognize it. You are wearing such heavy armor, yet you can run like a monkey. Brother Chu, I knew you were amazing. Speaking of the disappearance of the sun, you predicted it accurately. If I had listened to you earlier, maybe my parents..."

As he spoke, Jay-den's voice became quieter and ended with a painful sigh.

Andrew put away his rare relaxed and joking mood, and said seriously, "Jay-den, the world has changed now. Only the strong can survive and live on. Let go of the past, it's useless to think too much. The most important thing is how to survive!"

When the two of them reached this point, the atmosphere became cold. The woman who was mistakenly saved finally had the opportunity to speak up, "Thank you for saving me just now. May I ask who you are?"

Andrew waved his hand and said, "Is this important? You can leave now!"

The woman was momentarily blocked by him, but she didn't want to leave immediately. She hesitantly said, "Can I rest here for a while?"

Andrew casually replied, "Do as you wish!"

After a while, the woman couldn't help but be curious again, "Is it true that he predicted the disappearance of the sun?"

Andrew glared fiercely at Jay-den, but unfortunately, he couldn't see it in the darkness.

At this moment, Jay-den suddenly exclaimed, startling Andrew.

In the darkness, Jay-den nervously trembled and said, "Brother Chu, it's over. I suddenly feel so cold, like... like... freezing! It's... it's..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Jay-den collapsed to the ground like an ice cube, shivering uncontrollably. He struggled to say, "Chu... Chu... Chu Andrew, am... am I... going to die?"

A flash of insight crossed Andrew's mind. Could this be the self-awakening described in ancient books? The reaction seemed too intense!

He didn't know if self-awakening posed a threat to one's life. He couldn't understand most of the descriptions in the ancient books regarding self-awakening, and it wasn't relevant to him, so he hadn't studied it in depth. Rack his brains, all he could say was, "Don't panic. Hold on. You'll be fine. Take deep breaths and endure it!"