Chapter 4 Monster Invasion

red-armored beetles

This low-level second-order element symbol is only usable once

This low-level second-order element symbol is only usable once. After the energy of the element symbol is depleted, the mysterious storage ability will disappear, and all the stored items will instantly reappear in the surroundings. Therefore, before the energy of the element symbol is completely depleted, Andrew needs to create another material storage element symbol. Of course, if his cultivation level improves, he can create a third-order element symbol, which can replenish energy from himself to the element symbol at any time, allowing him to use it permanently.

The structure of the element symbol is not complicated, consisting of a symbol, a main body, and a seal.

The principle of the symbol is to guide the elemental energy of nature and the element symbol itself to create a channel and activate the element symbol.

The main body introduces elemental energy and establishes certain rules to achieve supernatural abilities. Andrew can't understand the principles of these rule rules at all. At present, he can only use them, just like knowing how to drive a car without necessarily understanding the principles of the engine.

The seal activates the rules of the main body, completes the functions of the main body, and seals the element symbol, imprinting it with the aura of the symbol maker or creating an owner-less element symbol to distinguish users. In addition, it also has abilities such as preventing energy leakage and sealing into the human body.

Andrew struggled to deal with this first-order fire soldier element symbol. It took him three hours to construct it, even though his internal energy was completely depleted. He took the risk to create the fire soldier element symbol to increase his experience in using elemental energy to make symbols. He needed to ensure the one-time success of the material storage element symbol and didn't have the time or energy to waste.

The material storage element symbol belongs to the second-order element symbol, with increased difficulty and success rate. Andrew, who still couldn't grasp the principles, didn't dare to be careless.

Fortunately, with the help of the ancient books, the difficulty seemed to decrease significantly when he made the paper into an element symbol.

Making a second-level element symbol requires much more elemental energy than making a first-level one. If the elemental energy is insufficient at that time, it would be a failure and would cause significant losses. So, in order to produce the material storage element symbol as soon as possible, he began to practice Qi day and night.

During these days when Andrew was immersed in his intensive training, the situation outside further deteriorated. The increasingly cold weather reportedly froze many people to death. The sun seemed to have disappeared forever, and there had been no appearance of it again. Hunger and cold forced residents to leave their homes to search for supplies.

The military gradually lost control of the city and had to abandon some peripheral areas while constructing a large number of military defense facilities in the core urban area.