Chapter 9 level 2

Because there is no sun, people's concept of time has become chaotic. Even though there are still clocks that can display the exact date and time, can you say whether it's daytime or nighttime? Now, every minute and every second is like nighttime!

So, since the appearance of the red-armored beetle, people gradually started telling time based on the 24-hour system, without distinguishing between morning and evening, day and night.

The door of Building 8 has been destroyed by the red-armored beetles, and there is no material to repair it. People from Building constantly moving out of other buildings and settling into Building 8. By 20:00, Andrew saw through the peephole that his doorstep was filled with people attempting to seek refuge.

It seems that only by staying in Building 8 can one feel safe. More and more people gather, and after two hours, someone finally starts knocking on Andrew's door.

Andrew ignores them. It's already good enough if he can take care of himself now. Through the life-and-death struggle a few hours ago, he clearly understands that in order to survive in this world where bugs can appear at any time, he must quickly cultivate his own vitality.

In the past two days, he has figured out the meaning of several symbols in ancient books. Currently, he is only at the level of cultivating the level 1 of vitality. This level is too low! Not only can he absorb a limited amount of vitality, but the level of talisman-making is also greatly restricted.

Talismans are the means of survival for him now, but his situation is different from that of awakened masters.

Awakened masters with self-awareness, although they have a single attribute, either fire or ice, or other types, as described in ancient books, once they awaken, they can directly use the power of physical energy, just like they instinctively seal a certain rule's talisman on their bodies.

Just like that Ice Fist man, he can release icy energy with a punch. Andrew cannot do that. He belongs to the orthodox cultivation method described in ancient books. Only when he reaches the level of Six Yuan Heaven in physical vitality cultivation can he use the power of those core combat techniques without relying on talismans. Of course, if he combines it with elemental talismans at that time, the power will be even stronger.

Before that, he must rely on the release of elemental talismans to unleash his power. Naturally, what sets him apart is the diversity of elemental talismans, which allows him to use various attribute skills. With the help of elemental talismans, the power is not weaker than that of self-aware awakens.

Currently, he can barely make second-grade elemental talismans. If he wants to make third-grade level talismans, he must quickly cultivate himself to level 2.

Third-grade elemental talismans are truly reusable talismans, unlike the disposable ones Andrew currently holds. Each time the elemental talisman's energy is insufficient, he must quickly replace it with a new one.

Ascending from the realm of level 1 to level 2 is not too complicated. According to ancient books, as long as he releases the internal vitality cleanly and then replenishes it, a total of 81 times, each part of the body will be fully tempered by vitality. After the 81st time, it will be level 2.

But his cultivation speed is too slow, as slow as a snail! Although Andrew is basically dedicating himself to cultivating vitality, apart from eating and sleeping, the thickness of his vitality is still increasing extremely slowly, unaffected by his urgent mood!

At this rate, it takes Andrew about 8 to 9 days to fully recover his vitality. Even without considering the time to release vitality, it will still take him almost two years to reach level 2!