Chapter 58 Where is the exit?!

Andrew's figure flickered, his foot stomped on the back of the sand, leveraging the force to rush towards the older woman, shouting to the disheveled man, "Go save your wife!"

He immediately took action, not just because he found this question distressing, but also because it made him feel like he was in that situation. Moreover, now was the best time for him to attack. There were only four monsters flying above their heads, and as long as there were no accidents, he and could deal with them.

The edge of the Thousand Defeat Sword slightly grazed the red-eyed monster on the older woman's head, tearing a long gash. Jack followed up with a strong pull, pulling the red-eyed monster down.

Having dealt with this one, Andrew reversed the Thousand Defeat Sword, changing it to a flicking sword style, and directly struck the red-eyed cloth monster that pounced at him. With a slight surge of energy, he tore open its central nervous system, instantly killing it.

At this moment, the man had already awakened. Seeing Andrew deal with the monster on his mother's head, he immediately flew towards his wife, releasing icy energy, wanting to freeze and kill the monster.

Andrew gently shook his longsword, shaking off the dead red-eyed monster, and landed steadily on the ground. The other two red-eyed monsters were already pouncing at the same time.

He leaped to the side, raising his sword over his head, slashing down at one of the monsters, cutting it into two pieces. The other monster missed and turned around, wanting to attack again, but Jack caught up and continuously released two or three fire wheels, forcing it to retreat repeatedly until it was burned to death.

After taking down the four monsters, the man didn't know how to remove the monster from his wife's head. He trembled as he embraced her, her head and face no longer having any intact skin, and she seemed unable to hold on any longer.

Andrew looked around through the window, there were no other red-eyed monsters following them, so he finally relaxed.

The toxic mist of the red-eyed monsters had a killing power that far exceeded Andrew's imagination.

The man's wife only managed to say one sentence while squirming, "You must live." Then, she took her last breath.

His mother didn't last long either. Her trachea had been melted and broken, making it impossible for her to speak. She just tightly held onto the man's hand, her eyeless eyes staring at her son without moving, as if reluctant yet worried, until she died.

The man choked and buried his head in his messy hair, his hands grabbing the back of his head. He let out a suffocating scream while tearing at his own head, causing blood to gush out, his liver and intestines breaking apart!

Save his wife or save his mother, the result was that he couldn't save either of them!

Whether it was the Dark Era or the Sunshine Era, nothing was more heart-wrenchingly painful than seeing your loved ones die before your eyes, while feeling utterly powerless!

Andrew silently picked up the corpses of the monsters on the ground. Just as he was about to pick up the corpse of a monster near the man, the man snatched the corpse like a madman and started biting the monster, then he suddenly stood up and rushed out of the door towards the green mist, shouting madly, "Come on! You beasts! Come and bite me to death! Come on, why aren't you coming!?"

Worried that his shouting would attract more red-eyed monsters, Andrew immediately followed him out, wanting to pull him back. He saw this man who was so strong, heavily kneeling on the ground, and then falling forward, unexpectedly fainting.

Andrew grabbed his collar and pulled him back into the coffee shop, placing him next to the other two bodies. The group of people who came in earlier looked at this side in a daze, and there was only a faint sigh.