Chapter 86 The World of Poetic Motion

Their position was not far from Andrew. The violent explosion came over, instantly smashing the window glass in front of Andrew, and the farmhouse building was not strong enough. It shook twice and collapsed.

Andrew was already exhausted, seriously injured, and even his consciousness began to blur. At the beginning of the explosion, he was directly overturned by the airflow, and then the building collapsed, pressing him down!

At that moment, Andrew only felt everything go black, and his head, back, and chest were in severe pain, and then he knew nothing.

In a pile of ruins.

It's unknown how long passed.

Andrew vaguely saw his loving mother again, cooking his favorite dishes in the kitchen. His father sat on the sofa watching a boring TV program, a scene he often saw when he came home, nothing had changed, even his father's words were the same as usual: "You're back, hungry right? Your mom has stewed the soup for you, wash your hands and have some first."

His nose tingled, and the painful longing burst forth instantly. He went forward and hugged his mother's back. Since the appearance of the monsters, the panic in his heart, the loneliness he dared not trust, the deep longing in his soul... it seemed like he had so much to say to her.

But when the words reached his lips, he could only choke out: "Mom... I miss you so much!"

Just as he could clearly feel his mother's familiar body temperature, the scene suddenly changed, and a fully loaded earth-moving truck appeared, accompanied by the piercing sound of brakes and collisions...

The two elderly people in front of him were no longer calling him "son," but two cold corpses, and another him was kneeling on the ground, crying out in heart-wrenching pain: "Dad! Mom!..."

At that moment, he felt heartbroken and devastated!

Andrew screamed and opened his eyes, and the dream shattered.

It was pitch black and freezing in front of him.

Silence surrounded him as if in the underworld.

Am I dead? This thought flashed through Andrew's mind.

But it was quickly brought back to reality by the intense pain in his left leg.

"I remember, the house collapsed, and I was crushed." The scenes before losing consciousness replayed before his eyes.

Andrew tried to push the floorboard on his body, but felt a sharp pain in his chest. The activation of his vitality made it even more painful. After a few attempts, he couldn't succeed.

He groped around him and fortunately found that the Thousand Defeat Sword was still there. With the sharpness of the Thousand Defeat Sword, it was effortless to break through the floorboard.

Enduring the pain, Andrew cut open the floorboard piece by piece and dragged his nearly numb left leg out.

A faint light came through the cracks in the broken boards and walls. Andrew estimated that it was probably daytime in the era of sunlight.

Andrew climbed outside the ruins and checked his body condition: his head was injured and still bleeding; his chest seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, probably some bones were broken; his left leg lost its sensation, he didn't know if it was broken or not.

The Six-Armor Elemental Symbol was completely useless, otherwise he wouldn't have been crushed by a few floorboards like this.

Fortunately, he was still alive, Andrew comforted himself.