Chapter 46 Huge transformation

The situation did not turn out as Qian Duoduo had hoped.

A loud shout came from behind Bus No.1: "Qian Duoduo!!!"

Before the voice had finished, Captain Zhong Nan had already leaped onto the truck, glaring at Qian Duoduo. He kicked him and scolded, "Qian Duoduo, you big-mouthed fool! Can't you give me some peace? Are things not chaotic enough for you?"

Qian Duoduo laughed as he climbed up from the truck bed, rubbing his hands. He said, "Captain, don't be angry. I was just experimenting. Don't be so nervous, no one will die!"

Zhong Nan snorted in anger, "No one will die? I'm warning you to behave yourself. Look at what you've done now!"

Qian Duoduo looked outside the truck and sighed, "Captain, this isn't my fault. You kicked me and I dropped the sausage! It slipped out of my hand!"

Andrew had seen many people fighting for a shop, but he had never seen a brawl break out over a half-eaten sausage that had fallen on the ground.

He couldn't even see the sausage clearly, but he heard people shouting, "It's over there!" Then a crowd of people rushed over, burying the poor suspect completely!

The chaotic crowd became more and more frenzied. The riot gradually escalated, and some people blindly joined in the chaos. People were being trampled on and crushed everywhere, cries for help rang out!

Zhong Nan's face turned pale, and even the usually carefree Qian Duoduo looked worried. If they didn't stop this soon, someone might actually get killed! Although life seemed to be of little value in this era, if the situation escalated, it could pose a threat to the school's command system.

Bang! Bang! Bang!Bang!

Four crisp gunshots rang out!

The crowd paused for a moment, even the looting temporarily stopped.

It was Zhong Nan firing the shots. He jumped onto the roof of the truck and took the loudspeaker handed to him from the driver's seat. He shouted, "Students! Students! Please immediately stop all chaotic behavior! Show restraint!"

Obviously, his speaking skills were far inferior to the political commissar Andrew had seen a long time ago. Not only did he fail to stop the chaos, but he also caused the very thing Zhong Nan and others were worried about.

A male student snatched off his hat and smashed it viciously on the ground, shouting, "Students, WTF! These bastards eat well, dress well, and have cars. Why do we have to starve, freeze, and be eaten by bugs!"

"Well said, fellow students! They claim to protect us, but who have they protected? People die every day, where are they?" a female student shouted coldly.

"What else can they do besides bullying us!? Sooner or later, we'll either die at the hands of the bugs or at their hands!"

"Bastards, they violated my girlfriend!"

"Let's go, fellow students!"

...

The food battle instantly turned into a civil war. Students rushed towards the trucks, towards Bus No.1, towards all the cars!

The momentum was like a collapsing mountain, a surging tide!

The military, cooperating with the school's camp leader, had a frosty expression as they pulled out their guns and stood on the roof of Bus No.1. They shouted loudly at the crowd, "Anyone who advances further will be shot on sight!"

"Prepare to shoot!"

Zhong Nan panicked, abandoning the useless loudspeaker and urgently shouted at his team members, "First group, guard the truck. Second and third groups, come with me to Bus No.2 and No.3 immediately. The research results must not be destroyed! Fourth and fifth groups, go to Bus No.1! Remember, no killing without my command! No killing! I repeat, no killing without my command!!!"