Chapter 148 Ice collapse the villa

Andrew's speed was extremely fast, leaving only a faint shadow!

There were many guards at the entrance, but the patrolling personnel had been called to the front gate. Andrew and Little Tiger found an opportunity to silently leap onto the rooftop terrace of the villa.

There were two soldiers with sub-machine guns on the rooftop. Andrew hid behind the attic corner, tapped Little Tiger on the head, and pointed at one of them.

Although Little Tiger was a fierce beast, fighting alongside Andrew for a long time, it gradually began to understand some cues.

In an instant!

Andrew and the little tiger suddenly shot out, one left and one right, cooperating seamlessly, rushing towards two soldiers.

The little tiger is used to firmly biting the opponent's throat. Its power is getting stronger day by day. With one bite on the soldier's throat, at the same time, the wind-formed tiger claws have shredded the soldier's right hand holding the gun, not giving him any time to pull the trigger.

On the other side, Andrew has already beheaded one person with the sharpness of Thousand Defeat Sword. For ordinary soldiers, there is no need for a second strike.

To kill is inevitable. To avoid being chased by the Fang family in the future, they must be killed now. At that moment, Andrew's heart was as firm as a rock.

Silently taking out the two soldiers on the rooftop, Andrew immediately rushed downstairs. If the people on the ground notice anything unusual on the rooftop, they will be exposed.

The villa has three floors, but the second map points to the lowest level. Andrew rushed down the corridor, seeing any figures, his sword flashed, a single strike to kill!

Those who didn't die would be dealt with by the little tiger from behind, leaving them no chance to call for help.

Fortunately, they did not encounter powerful dark warriors. Otherwise, if one sword couldn't kill them, once they called for help, it would attract a large number of soldiers and dark warriors.

Andrew had no way of knowing the entrance to the basement. Such secret rooms would not be placed in obvious locations. However, Vice Commander Fang miscalculated this time. Andrew didn't need to know the entrance, just the exact direction. He used the Thousand Defeat Sword to cut open the floor and jumped down directly.

The Fang family's people probably couldn't guess how Andrew could accurately locate Marguerite's hiding place.

When Andrew descended from the sky, Marguerite, trapped in the secret room, opened her mouth wide. In the light of the room, she could clearly see the streamlined battle armor and the exceptionally familiar crimson long sword.

Since being captured by Fang Yusen, she had always believed that this person had a way to rescue her. She gritted her teeth and held on, thinking that Andrew would conflict with the Fang family for the jade pendant and use force to force them to release her. But she never expected this person to appear in front of her in this way.

After recognizing Marguerite, Andrew didn't say a word, immediately picked her up, and prepared to jump onto the floor to escape the villa.

At that moment, he suddenly heard a familiar voice from upstairs, seeming to scold: "Damn, what future do you have following Ice King? For dark warriors like us who control the power of fire, only by following the Cloaked Ones, we can... Oh no, someone has broken in!"

At the same time, Andrew didn't have time to think about what the person said about the Cloaked Ones. He swiftly handed Marguerite to the little tiger, regardless of whether the tiger understood or not, gesturing for it to go. He whispered, "Tiger cub, take her and go first!"