Chapter 121 Dark Energy Ⅰ Rifle

"His life is not for you to decide to kill! All the teams here are equal!" Andrew walked out from the shadows outside the firelight, holding a gun with bullets inside, given to him by the witch.

Lu Guolong couldn't die now. First, Andrew wanted to get the best food through him. Second, he was very curious about Lu Guolong's earth attribute. For anything unknown in the dark era, it could potentially become a threat to his life in the future. It was best to understand it sooner and avoid being caught off guard in the future.

Suddenly, Andrew appeared with the little tiger. The two men were startled, seeing Andrew's second-level black warrior badge, they didn't dare to underestimate him, but since there were two of them, they still harshly said, "Brother, don't meddle! Let's be friends, play together. If you want to fight, we're never afraid of anyone!"

"Oh, quite arrogant, want to fight? Bullying the few?" Before Andrew could speak, a group of witch's teammates followed up, sneering.

Probably due to Lu Guolong's brave actions, the noise was too loud and attracted many dark warriors from the other side of the house, running over noisily.

"What? You guys from the North District want trouble?" The dark warriors from the South District were unwilling to show weakness.

"What's wrong with causing trouble!"

This caught Andrew off guard. He thought he could handle it alone, but didn't expect so many people to show up. Soon, the conflict between Lu Guolong escalated into friction and clashes between the teams.

With each team having grudges against each other over the food, Lu Guolong's incident was like a fuse, dividing the members of the two large teams into two factions, pushing and shoving each other, on the verge of a brawl.

The basement of the small station is divided into two rooms, one large and one small. The leaders of the two major forces have been in discussion for over two hours. The heads of the other small teams are left in the larger room waiting for updates.

"Miss Zhu, I hope our future cooperation will be pleasant!" Shen Shaoze smiled and extended his hand to shake Zhu Lingdie's hand warmly. They divided the shares into four parts, leaving the remaining two parts to be shared among the other small teams, which was the final result of the negotiation.

Originally, he wanted fifty percent, considering his side had three third-grade dark warriors, while Zhu Lingdie only had two, one of which was part of the rumored Wind and Fire Intertwined who were said to have defeated a Golden Beetle together! That was something only top-notch third-grade warriors could achieve, which made Shen Shaoze somewhat cautious. However, what ultimately made him step back wasn't the unfamiliar Wind and Fire Intertwined; after all, he hadn't seen them with his own eyes, and in this era, there were too many exaggerated tales. Recently, there was even a rumor about a top expert single-handedly defeating a Golden Beetle.

What truly swayed him into accepting forty percent was the potential power this woman held in Jinling City. She managed to acquire a new type of weapon from the main research office, a powerful dark energy rifle. Shen had heard of this weapon before; the scientists in the main research department drew inspiration from the high-Gauss weapons conceived by humans in the Sunlight Era. While they couldn't shrink the high-Gauss electromagnetic field into a rifle, the main research department's Professor Zhang proposed a stable model of dark energy fields that could!

Using this model, the main research department created a closed field inside the rifle. Specially designed bullets instantly gained energy and speed in the dark energy Ⅰ field, carrying a fire attribute along with immense destructive power. In practical tests, under the premise of all ten bullets hitting, the energy barrier and shell of an ordinary Beetle could be pierced, effectively killing it!