Chapter 24 What is the Ultimate Move?

Flicking, as the name suggests, is to flick and stab the target from bottom to top. When the red-armored beetle jumps up, it is combined with body movement, using the reverse of the sword to flick and directly stab various parts of the insect, depending on the specific situation.

The three sword styles are done in one breath, although they may not be able to kill the red-armored beetle, they can at least severely injure it.

Andrew also knows that in actual combat with the insects, it is often extremely dangerous and cannot be entirely within his expected range. What he needs to do now is to become proficient in these three moves and practice them until they become second nature, so as to become skillful.

In the era of sunshine, there is a saying: what is an ultimate move? An ultimate move is to practice simple moves to the extreme!

What Andrew needs to do now is to practice these three simple moves repeatedly until they reach the highest level, practice them to the extreme!

Although each move seems extremely simple, in order to maximize the power of the body and the sword, it is necessary to continuously practice each step until the best sword style that suits one's own strength is found.

Following the simulation of actual combat, Andrew activates his battle armor, fully armed, and even equips himself with a bow and crossbow. He tries to recreate the battlefield scenario as much as possible.

To make it more realistic, he even ties himself to a wardrobe, simulating being grabbed by the insects and practicing how to use the sword with force to kill them!

First, he practices each of the three moves separately, finding the best state that suits his own strength and energy. There is no room for any shortcuts in each sword strike. Keep chopping, chopping, and chopping!

The sword goes with the body, and the body carries the sword, aiming to maintain a stable center of gravity.

A stable body leads to a stable sword!

A stable sword allows for stable energy!

Therefore, Andrew not only needs to find the best route for the moves but also pays attention to the coordination of energy, striving to achieve the harmony between the sword style and the energy, and the unity of energy and sword intent.

Hands, eyes, body, technique, and footwork need to be coordinated skillfully. From conscious coordination to unconscious coordination!

This requires him to do a lot of practice. Fortunately, there are only three moves. Otherwise, there would be no significant progress in such a short time. Even so, Andrew practices mechanically until he sweats all over his body in such cold weather, but he has only gained a slight feeling.

In these three days, apart from sleeping, Andrew only practices the three sword styles. He can accurately perform them even with his eyes closed. However, he knows that this is just the form; the coordination between energy and strength has not yet reached its optimal level.

Only in actual combat can he truly grasp the coordination between energy and strength!

Relying solely on his own strength, even if the sword is extremely sharp, he may not be able to perfectly break through the double defense of the red-armored beetle's protective shield and exoskeleton. Only a sword filled with energy can directly break through the shield and then tear apart the beetle's exoskeleton.

Andrew needs an actual battle to verify the actual effectiveness and calculate the amount of energy consumption! He must be meticulous in his calculations. Since he cultivated energy, he has always wanted to use the energy of one unit as if it were two units!