Chapter 136 Snatching People

"Captain Shi. Sorry about this. We have agreed to join other forces. And we is also lacking in food supplies. If you don't believe me, you can send someone to search," Andrew thought to himself. Searching was just searching, yet they had to turn it into a game of words, whether it was a literary or martial faction, they all seemed to enjoy playing with words.

Now, with the threat at the city gates imminent, disaster looming, Andrew was willing to cooperate with the Central Command's new policies, comply with the military's forces, and jointly resist the invasion of the insects. But in the end, he would choose which main force to join. Of course, the decision would be his own, not theirs to draft him in!

"Then, so be it!" Shi Qiying gestured, and a group of soldiers who were already prepared filed in. Sharp had informed him that Andrew had secretly stored nearly five carts of grain, which was one of the main reasons he led the troops to besiege this office building first.

He took off his gloves and casually said, "Since you said you would join other brotherly forces, please present the proof documents. I am just following orders to ensure nothing is overlooked."

"The paperwork is being processed, and we have not received the documents yet," Andrew replied succinctly, without even blinking.

"Andrew, Do you know about the Central Command's new policy? Anyone, including the Dark Warriors, and their families, who refuse to be conscripted will all be expelled from the city!" Shi Qiying immediately spoke seriously, with a tone of intimidation. Almost all proof documents could be processed on the spot, and Andrew's response was clearly an excuse, indicating he had not joined any main force yet.

"Thank you for the reminder, in any case, we will have everything settled by 6 am tomorrow," Andrew replied evasively.

Andrew said that Shi Qiying also did not have any blade techniques, and as long as Andrew completed the procedures to join the brotherhood troops before six o'clock, Shi Qiying would not be able to interfere.

With that, a stalemate ensued between them, quietly waiting for the soldiers to search the building.

Half an hour later, the search was completed. The soldiers emerged empty-handed, having combed through every corner, including the basement.

"No? Impossible! So many people in the West District have personally seen it; they must have hidden it somewhere else!" Sharp declared firmly. He had received repeated confirmation from many informants, and he was willing to stake his life that Andrew absolutely possessed five carts of grain!

"Andrew, there is intelligence proving you have hidden five carts of grain. If you don't hand it over now, I have no choice but to follow orders," Shi Qiying said coldly. If he could confiscate five carts of grain, it would be a great achievement to bring back to the division, plus it would earn him some favor with the Ice King. It was a win-win situation.

"Take them all away for investigation, and kill anyone who resists!" Shi Qiying ordered sternly, though the people backed away, the Black Warriors led by Sharp stepped forward in unison.

"Let's see who dares!" Andrew's battle armor was activated in an instant, with the Thousand Defeat Sword appearing in his hand. Now that Shi Qiying was ignoring any evidence and blatantly siding with Sharp, Andrew couldn't be bothered to reason with them anymore. Let strength speak for itself.

In reality, he wasn't too afraid of Shi Qiying's tank artillery. All his family members and Aunt's family had been arranged to the basement, which Lu Guolong's earth ability had fortified to be indestructible. At least for now, the military's tanks had no way to deal with it.