Chapter 171 Drilling into the Giant Tomb

"Are you sure you saw the Purple Flame Demon Worm?" Andrew asked in a deep voice. He was a young man named Zhang Huan, a dark warrior of only level one.

"Yes, Captain Chu. I was in charge of surveillance at the time and saw it through the telescope. That thing with fiery long whiskers that curled up my brother, I can never forget it for the rest of my life. It's definitely that monster!" Zhang Huan said firmly, gritting his teeth.

"How many did you see?" Andrew asked again thoughtfully. If there were more than two, then there was no room for illusions. Although sealing the Purple Flame Devil Worm was very tempting, risking one's life for it was not worth it.

"We only saw one, we don't know if there are any others!" Zhang Huan said cautiously after some thought.

"Thank you, I understand. You can go rest now," Andrew nodded.

He carefully recalled the actions of the insects during this period of time. When the monument suddenly appeared, the insects launched a massive attack on Jinling City, but the Purple Flame Devil Worm never appeared. So at that time, they judged that there might only be two Purple Flame Devil Worms surrounding Jinling City. One appeared in the east and the other in the west, both killed.

It can be certain that these insects, whether they came from the "Mirror Wall" or were generated on Earth, must be extremely rare in number. And each appearance may require a long period of time.

Now, the opportunity was extremely rare. If another Purple Flame Devil Worm were to appear in a while, it would be very difficult for him to deal with alone.

Moreover, the giant tomb in the north was directly cut in half by the stone monument, and the most threatening "Erasure" to Andrew was in a period of recovery from injury. At the same time, he had a large number of ice talismans that could counter the fire energy of the insects. So, although the swarm was still large and the risk was very high, compared to the time when he bombed the tomb, that feeling of uncertainty had improved a lot.

"Jack, you go back to the writing building and inform Mantra. I will go check on that Purple Flame Devil Worm. If there is an emergency, signal on the opposite side of the river!" Andrew really wanted to seal the Purple Flame Devil Worm, although it was difficult and dangerous, he believed there would always be a way, not without any chance at all.

His most direct reason for wanting the Purple Flame Devil Worm was that its strength exceeded that of a Dark King, directly threatening him.

In future critical moments, with its help, whether against the insects, the woman in white, or the cloaked person, it could have unexpected effects, even defeating them!

At present, the woman in white and the cloaked person in Jinling City were evenly matched in strength, tending towards a balance, making it difficult for either side to engage in large-scale conflict.

Andrew was now considered to be on the side of the woman in white, and her threat could be alleviated.

He instructed Mantra to have Jack and Lu Yu of the "Ice and Fire Squad" be on high alert, unless the cloaked person personally appeared, even if a Dark King came, the writing building would be helpless.

However, Andrew estimated that the cloaked person should now be completely focused on the triangular machine, compared to the matter of opening the "Reverse World" entrance, his defeat by the woman in white, a dark warrior, seemed to have not yet piqued his interest.

"Okay, Bro Chu, take care!" Jack said few words, he had always had extreme trust in Andrew's strength.

Andrew nodded. This time crossing the river was different from the last time he bombed the tomb. That time, there was a mission to destroy the giant tomb, and the pressure was immense!