Chapter 125 Mother Worm

The insects completely went crazy. Andrew had never seen them so excited and agitated. Something stimulated them like never before.

A faint light appeared on the edge of the sky, where the heads of the insects gathered and continuously flowed towards the small station.

Regardless of whether the "mirror wall" that appeared out of nowhere was the so-called celestial trajectory overlap point in ancient books, this place was already extremely dangerous.

Andrew stepped on the roof of the car, jumped down, fired several shots in a row, and exploded the red armored insects that rushed in from the door. Green sticky fluid sprayed out from the insects' bodies, covering the ground with a green mess. Lu Yu and Jack followed closely behind him. These two men, known for their prowess, did not disappoint. Jack's fire wheel attack seemed to have increased in power. He horizontally slashed with his palm, and a huge crescent-shaped impact fire wave shot out from his palm, cutting through the air towards the swarm of insects, flipping them over.

Lu Yu followed, a whirlwind rising from his feet and wrapping around him. As Jack's fire attack spread out, Lu Yu swung his hand. The strong whirlwind was like a wild horse breaking free, rushing towards the burning area, boosting the attack, and the flames suddenly soared more than twice as high!

The wind carried the fire, ruthlessly assassinating the red armored insects. In just a short while, the insects were killed or injured. They managed to create an opening.

Lu Yu' whirlwind split into two. One blocked Jack's fire attack, while the other carried ice behind, completely freezing the injured but not dead red armored insects behind them.

Andrew pondered whether he should get a submachine gun in the future, sealed with a fire soldier talisman. Faced with a large number of red armored insects, the killing efficiency might surpass that of the Thousand Defeat Sword's Plain Slash.

Between the rapid attacks of the three, Shen Shaoze and Zhu Lingdie's four major third-level dark warriors also hurried over. With everyone's combined efforts, they managed to cut a bloody path from the gate.

The other first and second-level dark warriors followed closely, protecting the grain truck as they moved forward.

Although there were many insects, Andrew felt that something was amiss the more they killed. The insects did not seem to want to die with them. Every time they rushed a distance, the insects behind the vehicles did not attack immediately but quickly piled up, blocking their return to the small station, forming thick insect walls!

It seemed that the "mirror wall" was very important to the insects, so important that they completely focused on protecting its surroundings.

Andrew changed a magazine. The density of the insects in front had significantly decreased. With another charge forward, they could escape to safety!"

Fortunately, the green beetles hovering above the small station did not participate in attacking them, and the underground golden beetles did not emerge from under their feet. After more than ten minutes, Andrew and others actually managed to "break through" the encirclement of insects!

Later on, it was more like they were "expelled" rather than "breaking through."

......

"Watch," Mantra handed the telescope to Andrew and pointed to the distant small station still burning with fire, sitting on the grain truck that was climbing the hill, saying.

Andrew took the telescope, stood up, and took a deep breath. The small station was ablaze, clearly visible through the telescope:

A pale red giant wriggling meatworm was trying hard to break through the "mirror wall" above the basement of the small station. Due to its enormous size, the monster's passage was very laborious, as if it was squeezing forward bit by bit.