Although they also know that this is caused by not brushing their teeth properly, the toothpaste in the base is expensive, and it will often be out of stock, and homemade salt is used, which is better than nothing.

This salt, because it is self-dried, is not as good as the quality that everyone ate before the end of the world, but the technology is passable, but there are a little more impurities, and the particles are not so fine and uniform. But for many people who can't afford oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, how good is this relatively low price or free salt distribution for cooking and seasoning?

If people don't eat salt, how can they have strength? The more you consume, the saltier you have to eat, and there are not many dishes, if you eat less salt, how can you work to support yourself and your family?

The productive forces determine that the purchase of all kinds of products in the base must be limited, and the supply cannot be stable, and all the needs of people have shrunk and shrunk, and only those that cannot be reduced will be consumed. You can't die of a toothache, and even if you die of a toothache, it's less than starvation. Because of the probability, everyone feels that it will not fall on them.

But if there is a choice, who really wants to suffer?

Looking at the price, many people swiped their cards to buy a set and hurried back to brush their teeth.

The water and electricity of the capsule hotel is a ladder system, each room is regularly turned off, the sky is still bright and does not need to supplement the light source when it can not be turned on, it will be automatically turned off at a certain time at night, get up at night or come back late, there are light bars attached to the wall and escalators, which do not hinder entering the house and climbing into bed to rest.

Needless to say, the faucet is also a ration when you go to the toilet and wash your hands, and your hand will automatically come out of the water for ten seconds, which is enough to wash your hands. If you save money on the washing machine and do your own laundry, it is also allowed, but you have to swipe the card, and the price is a little cheaper than using the washing machine.

Now they can use the hand washing to get some water, the travel size tooth cup is not big, and they also have to cherish the toothpaste, try to use the limited mint fresh foam to clean all the toothbrush, and immediately feel refreshed. The toothache could not be relieved for a while, but the breath was better, and the breath smelled of mint, which not only felt clean, but also a long-lost comfort and pleasure.

It's well spent.

In comparison, body lotion is not so popular, but there are many people who buy it. People who have not bathed for a long time start to take a bath, although it is clean and refreshing, but it will inevitably make the skin unbalanced, itchy and painful, very unbearable. In the past, I had no choice but to endure it, or scratch it myself, but now that I have a body lotion, then after taking a bath today, can't I apply it comfortably?

It's okay in summer, and many people are reluctant to spend money, so they don't buy it, just to see, but they all remember in their hearts that they must buy body lotion in winter. If there was petroleum jelly, or chilblain cream, it would be even better. Do you want to find a chance to ask Boss Wen?

Many people think like this, when they walk through the street, they see that the fifth store has been silently standing in the morning light, as clean and refreshing, a style of shop decoration, has not yet opened for business, there is a neon sign of clothes erected on the side of the road, the sign reads "Taoyuan Ready-to-Wear Store".

Ready-to-wear... Don't know what they're selling?

Most people still remember to come and see, but they don't think they're going to buy it. The reason is very simple, no matter how rich people are now, considering that in the future, spending money will be very practical, revealing wealth is a very unsafe behavior, and it is irrational. Second, the people who come out to work have no other skills, at least clothes.

✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front store and back factoryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें