Actor's Substitute Lover 1.26

"Why explain?" Shen Changliu smiled, but his hands had already reached out to his waist dishonestly, and when he squeezed lightly, the person on his body immediately went limp: "Take you out and let them see the real master. No need to explain."

The soft flesh on the side of the waist is very sensitive, Mo Zhiyang's waist immediately softened, and he leaned his head on his shoulder and panted slightly: "Then, what should I do then?"

The tone was tense, and there was a hint of lust.

"You don't have to go to class tomorrow, go out for dinner with me." Shen Changliu responded, his right hand had slowly slid from his waist to his chest, and he pinched lightly.

Mo Zhiyang was stimulated, his waist suddenly straightened, and his neck raised unconsciously. This simple man knew every weakness in his body.

With the slender neck in front of him, how could Shen Changliu not taste it, and slowly kiss it with his lips.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed it, but Mo Zhiyang was a little funny: Su Bai couldn't wait to come up to give away the head, so I would harvest it unceremoniously.

Holding his face with one hand, Shen Changliu put his moist lips in his mouth, and slowly began to move.

This Shen Changliu has a strange habit, that is, he likes to kiss him very much. Mo Zhiyang sometimes feels baffled. He seems to enjoy this feeling very much. Anyway, he doesn't feel uncomfortable, so he just lets it go.

At around ten o'clock the next day, Mo Zhiyang stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. His upper body has a white round neck and long sleeves, a light green baseball jacket outside, and his lower body was light blue jeans and white sneakers.

When Shen Changliu saw it, he felt youthful. He himself was wearing a white shirt, a khaki windbreaker and black trousers.

"Should I change clothes again?" Standing in front of the mirror, Mo Zhiyang seemed dissatisfied with his attire.

The nervousness was beyond words, Shen Changliu hugged him from behind, and put his chin on the top of his head: "Yangyang looks good in anything."

The two of them went out like this, had a meal, and when they passed by the Golden Arch, Mo Zhiyang stood still at the dessert and tugged at his sleeve: "I want to eat a plain cone."

"Then eat one, only one, the weather is cold." Shen Changliu was still wearing a mask, but not a hat.

After waiting for a while, Mo Zhiyang finally got the cone, and Mo Zhiyang licked it contentedly, feeling physically and mentally at ease, and he liked the feeling of eating ice in the cold weather.

Shen Changliu saw a paparazzi, so he simply pulled off the black mask, then wrapped him with a windbreaker from behind, put him in his arms, and leaned over to take a bite of the cone.

Looking at the bitten cone, Mo Zhiyang was stunned: Fuck, eat my cone! Shark the dog man!

Looking at the stunned man, Shen Changliu suddenly lowered his head to bite his lips, and gave him the ice cream that had melted into water.

Wrap his body with a coat, wrap your arms around his waist.

Sure enough, just half an hour later, the Internet exploded. It broke out that actor Shen Changliu was kissing a man in the street, and the photos taken were very clear.

Shen Changliu and the other face could be clearly seen. After the kiss, the two went to eat hot pot together.

That person was not Su Bai at all, picked up by many netizens, but a piano teacher from a school, surnamed Mo, 24 years old this year.

Shen Changliu made his debut for almost ten years, and there has been no scandal, but now he directly comes to the world, which makes fans a little bit unacceptable.

The next day, Mo Zhiyang was only wearing a shirt, sitting cross-legged on the sofa, smoking a menthol cigarette, watching Shen Changliu being interviewed on TV, and slowly exhaling the smoke: "Then Su Bai, are you smoking with anger?"