Don't touch my ears! 3.21

Several people looked inside the room. Tan Zong came out wearing only a bathrobe. His hair was still wet and hanging on his forehead. The expression on his face was obscure, but it didn't look good.

Zhuo Shen was not afraid. He faced his cannibalistic gaze and taunted: "If you want to marry Qiao Yin, is it possible for Little Rabbit to be your lover? It's quite beautiful to think of you."

"Who said I want to marry Qiao Yin?" Tan Zong came over and put his arm around Yangyang's shoulders, as if to imply something, so that they looked like a family.

"Qiao Yin told me that. If you confess now, it won't hurt Little Rabbit." Zhuo Shen crossed his arms and gave him a knowing look.

Tan Zong was not like him. He didn't have to hug him. He hugged the little rabbit and Xiao Ran into his arms, and gave a provocative look in return: "What did Qiao Yin tell you?"

This person is not only a scumbag, but also disgusting. Zhuo Shen despises this kind of person who works in two directions: "Qiao Yin said that Mr. Qiao wants you to marry Qiao Yin, doesn't he?"

"Really?" Mo Zhiyang's eyes became moist for a moment. His red almond-shaped eyes looked at Tan Zong aggrievedly, his shoulders trembled slightly, and he was extremely uneasy.

Originally, he could argue with Zhuo Shen confidently, but when he saw that the little rabbit was about to cry, he lost all thought and hurriedly explained: "No, he is talking nonsense. Mr. Qiao and I have made it clear that I want to marry you, and I will not marry Qiao Yin."

"Really?" With a trembling voice, Mo Zhiyang didn't seem to believe it, so he grabbed the skirt of his bathrobe. You could see his knuckles turning white due to nervousness.

Seeing that Yangyang still didn't believe it, Tan Zong raised his hand and swore: "I, Tan Zong, swear to God that I will not marry Qiao Yin, let alone let down Mo Zhiyang , otherwise the sky will strike me with thunder!"

Hearing this poisonous oath again, Mo Zhiyang felt a little nostalgic, and hurriedly stretched out his free left hand to cover his mouth, saying anxiously: "I believe you, stop talking nonsense, bah."

"What I said is true, why do you have to bah?" Tan Zong ambiguously licked the palm on top of his mouth and looked at Zhuo Shen provocatively, as if to say: You see, the little rabbit cares about me.

Mo Zhiyang blushed with embarrassment, quickly retracted his hand, and gave him a soft look, which was not intimidating at all. Instead, he seemed to be acting coquettishly and said aggrievedly: "If you leave me, I can't do anything but pack up and leave."

At this time, showing weakness is far more useful than questioning. Showing weakness can arouse the desire for protection, while questioning can only arouse the desire to win.

When he said this, Tan Zong just wanted to confess his feelings to him, so that Little Rabbit would know that he was the one who cared about him. He said solemnly: "You must not leave me behind."

Good guy, originally Zhuo Shen planned to reveal Tan Zong's scumbag, but he ended up being stuffed with dog food. Although he was not angry, the little rabbit believed him, so he couldn't do anything. He can only gnash his teeth and secretly curse Tan Zong, this breathing scumbag!

Xiao Ran is also a crying helper: "I don't want Sister Qiao, I want Brother Yang. If my uncle doesn't want Brother Yang, I will marry Brother Yang."

As soon as he finished speaking, he ate a chestnut on his head: "What are you thinking about? You have such strange thoughts at a young age."

Oh~ After watching this good show, the system realized that the host is really strong. The protagonist is attacked for love. Xiao Ran has lofty ambitions at a young age and is truly worthy of being a host.