Don't touch my ears! 3.19

The personal doctor is a middle-aged man who seems to be well-maintained, but he is frowning: "Mr. Mo's estrus period has arrived."

"Estrus?" Tan Zong was a little confused. Hasn't the estrus passed long ago? Why did it come again: "But wasn't he already in estrus before?"

Speaking of this, the private doctor was also a little surprised: "I guess it was because of the drugs in the past, but now it's true estrus, and it's accompanied by false pregnancy."

These two words really startled Tan Zong: "Fake pregnancy? What about him? Is there any problem with Yangyang's body, or will there be any damage?"

"This won't happen. It should be when you were together when the drug was inducing pregnancy. Although his gender is male, his body will get pregnant by default. In fact, there is no fetus. This is just a symptom. Don't worry. His body will just react. But now he is sometimes unconscious because of previous injections of drugs."

Unconscious, it was quite cute to say something like biting his finger before. Tan Zong breathed a sigh of relief, but he didn't expect it to happen like this.

"It's just..." At this point, the personal doctor's expression became obscure: "Mr. Tan, would you like some kidney-tonifying food? After all, the cycle of false pregnancy and estrus in rabbits is about half a month, so..."

When he was halfway through speaking, Tan Zong's expression turned bad, and he interrupted: "What do I need those for?"

"I'm just, just asking." The private doctor smiled awkwardly. If you don't want it, don't want it. Why do you use such an expression? He may really do it at any time every half a month. Forget it. If you don't want to listen, then don't listen.

After making sure that he was fine, Tan Zong sent the person away and went back to see Yangyang. He sat by the bed and watched over him. He was still awake. In fact, he was a little surprised that there was such a thing as a false pregnancy.

But if it's not fake, if it's true, I don't know that a male or a female will be born from the yin and yang. Generally, the next generation will follow the father more.

If Yangyang really pregnant, it would be better for a girl to be like Yangyang, and for a boy to be like him. Which would be better, a boy or a girl?

He's a bit confused. Can rabbits have many babies in one litter? It would be better if there were both girls and boys, so that there would be more family members.

As the story unfolds, one child gradually brings many treasures.

Mo Zhiyang woke up, but his head was still a little dizzy, and he subconsciously protected his stomach. He seemed a little fuzzy and didn't know what was going on in his head.

Tan Zong saw that the man was awake and reached out to brush away the small pieces of hair from his forehead: "How are you? Are you hungry?"

"Hungry." Mo Zhiyang felt that he felt a little strange now, but he couldn't put it in words.

Seeing that he was still confused, Tan Zong smiled, leaned over and kissed his forehead: "I'll arrange for someone to bring you something to eat, and you can take a rest."

After waiting for other to go out, Mo Zhiyang was still confused, but the system came out in time to scare people: "Congratulations to the host, congratulations to the host, and congratulations to the host for having a false pregnancy."

"Ah?!" Mo Zhiyang didn't hear clearly, but the word "pregnant" can scare people to death. He sat up suddenly, his voice trembling: "Tell me, what do you mean by pregnancy?"