The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.22

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.22

But it was the night of the second day, before Mo Zhiyang entered the house, he ordered the person outside: "Don't let anyone in, do you understand?"

"Yes." Lian Li nodded solemnly, with an expression as if he was ready to die.

Mo Zhiyang felt as if he was going to kill someone, so he closed the door, blew out the candles, jumped out of the window with Jiang Henian, and left the inn.

After using Qinggong and leaving the city, there were horses waiting outside the city, with two people's swords hanging on the saddles.

"Senior brother, how come you have horses?" Mo Zhiyang got on his horse and could see through the moonlight that it was a good horse. It was all white, strong and handsome.

Jiang Henian got on a black horse and said with a smile: "Money can make the world go round. Next time Yangyang, do you want to compete with me on a horse?"

Without thinking too much, the desire to win or lose prompted Mo Zhiyang to raise his eyebrows and fight: "Senior brother, don't ask for mercy then."

"Is it Yangyang begging for mercy?" When Jiang Henian looked at him, he didn't know what he meant. When he pinched the horse's belly, the horse spread its hooves and ran away.

Indeed, Mo Zhiyang didn't know what it meant now, but he would understand it in a few days, and he wanted to slap himself a few times.

It was more than sixty miles, which was not far, but it was a bit time-consuming to pass through the deep mountains and old forests. So, they got off the horse and headed up the mountain. It was not yet dawn, so the two of them were in the dark, and the walking became increasingly difficult.

Jiang Henian looked distressed and hurried to the mountainside. Fearing that he would be tired, he took the initiative to squat down: "Yangyang, I'll carry you."

It felt so good not to have to walk. Mo Zhiyang lay on his back and said: "If you can't carry me anymore, I'll come down. Don't tire yourself."

"If you are willing to ask me to carry you on my back for the rest of your life, I will never be tired for the rest of my life." Jiang Henian stood up and walked forward with him on his back.

Carrying him and sticking together with Yangyang, he can no longer go to see other people, he can only rely on him. How many times had he broken his legs in his dreams?Let him live on his own.

But every time he wakes up, he warns himself that he can't do it. If this is the case, Yangyang will be afraid and he will never forgive him in this life, and he can only suppress his terrible thoughts over and over again in the dead of night.

Don't let him know all this, otherwise he will despise you.

Jiang Henian understands that cold possession will only push people further and further away. Instead of doing this, it is better to wrap his own possessiveness with a beautiful shell and sweet sugar coating, and then hand it to him.Only in this way can Yangyang eat it happily.

Human nature is sweet, so if you feed it with sugar, it will never leave you again.

In layman's terms, it means eating soft food rather than hard food.

Mo Zhiyang lay on his back, thinking about what to do if the opportunity came later to reduce the loss. After thinking about it, he actually fell asleep.

He was woken up when he arrived. Mo Zhiyang rubbed his hazy sleepy eyes and got off his back: "Are we here?"

"We're here." Jiang Henian put him down and stood still with his hands behind his back, as if he was hiding something.