ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.4

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were filled with anticipation. When he saw his hand put on the mask, he thought he was going to pull it off, but he saw him covering it even tighter: "If you don't want to pick it off, that's fine."

If he continues to struggle, he will become a nuisance and lie down on his own bed.

What should I do if he is unhappy?

Bao Siyu was a little embarrassed, afraid that he would be unhappy, but also afraid of exposing his identity, so he had to swallow his emotions and warned himself not to mess around.

In early summer, the sun is not so overbearing yet, the warm wind blows away the begonias, and the cicadas on the trees become more and more melodious.

24 hours a day is suitable for sleeping. Mo Zhiyang kicked off the quilt and turned over to sleep.

The breathing in his ears gradually calmed down. Bao Siyu stood up and walked to his bed. The dormitory had a bed and a table, and the two beds were opposite.

He bent down to put the slippers he was kicking around, and walked to the bed: "Why don't you cover yourself with a quilt?"

At this time, Bao Siyu was like an old woman, gently covering him with the quilt.

There are only two people in this dormitory, breathing intertwined with each other, which can calm Bao Siyu's restless emotions. It is still useful to deliberately send everyone away in the dormitory. Of course, it will be more useful in the future.

It's definitely more convenient for two people.

After a good night's sleep, Mo Zhiyang stretched himself out and saw his deskmate at the opposite table who was working hard at his desk: "I'll wash up and then go out."

"Where are you going?" Bao Siyu blurted out, but after asking, he realized something was wrong and forgot to suppress his voice.

This voice sounded strangely pleasant, and he couldn't help but become more and more curious about his appearance. But if this person didn't want to take off his mask, he couldn't force him.

While brushing his teeth, he heard a knock on the door. Mo Zhiyang took the initiative to open the door. When he saw the person at the door, he was a little surprised: "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I, I came to say I'm sorry." Bai Rong twisted, his hands kept stirring the corners of his clothes, and his voice was faintly crying.

Those who didn't know, thought they were being bullied so badly.

Didn't he just become a demon? Why did he come again?

Mo Zhiyang had foam in his mouth and suddenly sprayed it on his face: "What are you going to say?"

Bai Rong was caught off guard and was sprayed all over his face with toothpaste. Bai Rong froze in place for a long time and was about to cry, but the sprayer burst into tears instead.

"Wah, wu wu wu!" 

 When he cried, he disrupted Bai Rong's planned lines, and looked at the crying person helplessly: "You, I haven't done anything yet! Why are you crying?"

Mo Zhiyang held a toothbrush in his left hand and held the door with his left hand. Within a few seconds, his eyes were red from crying and his nose was also red. He looked very pitiful: "Wu wu wu, what are you doing here?"

He almost lost his breath, and Bai Rong was helpless against him. He had no choice but to hold back his red eyes, and kept complaining: "I know you..."