ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.2

The discussion was getting louder and louder, just as the class bell rang, the scumbag and the bastard escaped from this embarrassing situation.

Watching the two people leave, Mo Zhiyang said: You bitch, dare to confront me?

As soon as he turned around, he found that his deskmate was looking straight at him. He was very strange. He was always wearing a mask, black-rimmed glasses covering his eyes, and his bangs were long covering his forehead. He was dressed in an old-fashioned way.

Feeling uncomfortable, Mo Zhiyang raised his fist in warning: "If you look again, I'll blow your head off!"

The strange desk mate seemed to be afraid. He lowered his head and continued to take notes, his hands shaking with "fear".

Seeing that the warning had taken effect, Mo Zhiyang lay down on the table regardless of what class this lesson was about: I don't like the tasks in this plane very much. It's okay to torture Bai Lian, but... to be happy with Bai Yueguang, with that Xiao Yi?

Thank you, I am disgusted.

"Host, I think something is wrong with you. You have never been like this before. Are you not happy to receive such a simple task?" The system can keenly detect his inner resistance to the task.

Mo Zhiyang didn't answer, lying on the table and falling asleep, no matter whose class he was in.

The man wearing a mask finally calmed down his trembling hands and suppressed his excitement: Yangyang is so cute! The look of waving his fists is milky and fierce.

The university is divided into zones. Alpha, beta and omega campuses are separated for fear of the influence of pheromones. Mo Zhiyang has not yet differentiated, so he was assigned to the beta zone when he enrolled.

This school is also unfair. District A and District O enjoy the best resources, while District B is left to die.

As soon as the teacher came in, he saw the lying head in the first row. He was about to scold him in front of the class of more than fifty people, when he met the eyes of his deskmate.

The man wearing the mask gave him a warning look, and he was frightened for a moment, knowing that this man was not someone to be trifled with.

After sleeping until the end of class, Mo Zhiyang stretched himself out and saw the homework in front of him. He opened it and saw that it was physics homework. He was instantly frightened.

"So difficult." Mo Zhiyang casually threw the homework to his deskmate: "Hey, help me with my homework or I'll beat you up!"

Seeing him shaking with fear and taking over the homework, Mo Zhiyang left with satisfaction to eat in the cafeteria.

The strange deskmate, holding his homework book in both hands, was so excited that his whole body was shaking: "After waiting for so long, Yangyang is finally here."

With his hands inserted in his jeans pockets, Mo Zhiyang took a shortcut into the woods and headed to the canteen.

"Don't you want to do the task?" the system suddenly asked.

Ah this? 

 "I have no objection to the mission, but I am very resistant to Xiao Yi." That man was not to his liking at first glance. If he wanted to be happy with him, Mo Zhiyang wanted to push him into the toilet and drown him.

"Must Bai Yueguang be Xiao Yi?" The system didn't think twice, but when it said this sentence, it was shocked that it had slipped up.

There is something fishy about this. According to Mo Zhiyang's understanding of the system, what this big mouth blurts out is far more credible than what he thinks over and over again.