The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.2

Another arrow caught up and directly deflected the arrow coming towards him from the right rear.

Gao Wuyue only came to his senses when he heard a thud and the arrow inserted into the pillar: "Guards, guards!"

"Good shot." The other arrow was able to catch up from behind and directly deflect it. His archery skills were extraordinary.

Upon hearing the escort, the entire Chengqian Palace was in chaos. All the guards rushed to the bedroom, and the empress was also escorted to the bedroom.

Mo Zhiyang's hearing was extremely sensitive. In a blink of an eye, he saw three black figures jumping from the eaves. He immediately stood up and drew his bow and arrow towards the visible black figure.

Whoosh! Mo Zhiyang saw with his own eyes the man in black who was hit by the arrow falling.

There were two more who jumped up to Xieshan and looked down at the surroundings. They drew their bows and fired another shot: Whoosh!

The man in black who was running at the front turned around and saw that another companion was hit by an arrow. He subconsciously turned around to pull him away, but he shook his head and refused.

He could only watch him fall from the roof, and then he realized that there was such a master beside the emperor.

Unfortunately, the moment he turned back, he was already exposed to Mo Zhiyang's sight. He drew the bow and nocked an arrow again, but this time, he deliberately staggered a little before releasing the arrow.

The arrow that was supposed to go into the heart instead reached the shoulder blade. He saw the man in black falling but did not pursue him.

"You let him go." The system immediately figured it out.

"I'm giving myself a trump card." Mo Zhiyang looked at the place where the man in black fell: "It's very close to Weiyang Palace. According to the plot, Tang Wanwan will save him, and he will become a helper in overthrowing the emperor in the future."

"But everything has pros and cons. What do you think would happen if the emperor knew that the empress was hiding an assassin? I just shot him in the shoulder blade, and he won't be able to recover for a month or two."

This person is like a knife hanging over the empress' head. When it falls, it all depends on his mood.

Commander He came in and cleaned up the messy stall. Fortunately, His Majesty and the Empress were fine. He lifted up his cloak and knelt down to apologize: "Three assassins, two have been executed, and we're still searching for the last one."

When he heard about the search, Qi Guanyan was obviously not very happy, and he felt annoyed because of the frightened empress: "Who shot the arrow just now?"

Commander He did not speak but looked to the left and right. The emperor understood, and after ordering the others to retreat, he answered: "The secret guard is a disciple of the former secret guard. He can cross the Yangtze River with a hundred steps, has excellent quinggong, and can see in all directions and listen in all directions."

"His archery skills are indeed good. I want to see him." The arrow shot just now was really amazing, Qi Guanyan admired it very much.

Commander He stood up, walked to the window, opened it, and made two whistle calls into the night sky.

Mo Zhiyang was about to go back and take a nap, but suddenly he heard a coded signal. What kind of monster was causing trouble at this night? He jumped to the courtyard wall outside the dormitory hall with qinggong.

Only when he saw Commander He did he dare to go down: "Commander He!"

"Silly boy, His Majesty wants to see you!"

Why did the dog emperor want to see him? Is it because he has done a good job in saving his life and wants to give him a reward?

Mo Zhiyang came in obediently from the door, knelt down and saluted: "See your majesty."

'Flat body.' This person didn't look like what he thought. He looked petite. His dark hair was tied up, revealing the tips of his pink ears and his delicate white neck.

It was this petite young man who possessed such superb archery skills, which was completely different from what he had imagined.

"Raise your head." Seeing that the young man still lowered his head, Qi Guanyan was a little curious.

But when the young man raised his head for a moment, he felt a sadness in his heart for some unknown reason. This emotion was strange and turbulent.