Actor's Substitute Lover 1.51

Now it was a hostage counter-hijacking. Shen Changliu pulled the leader up, locked his neck with his arm, and put the gun against his temple: "Get out of the way."

Mo Zhiyang came to his senses, stepped forward quickly, and hid behind him: "Changliu!"

"It's okay, let's leave slowly." When Shen Changliu took the hostage, he did not forget to comfort Yangyang and protect him before slowly walking out of the rolling door: "Yangyang, hurry up and drive."

Now that the matter is over, let's finish the trick. Mo Zhiyang nodded, turned around and trotted over to the car parked not far away.

The car stopped beside him, and Mo Zhiyang opened the passenger door: "Changliu!"

Shen Changliu winked at the two people, then pushed the person on his hand out with force, turned around and jumped into the passenger seat.

Mo Zhiyang stepped on the accelerator and started driving. Shen Changliu hurriedly pulled the car door closed, and it was finally over.

The car rushed out of the quiet street. Mo Zhiyang turned the steering wheel to the right and drove towards the main road, but the hand holding the steering wheel was shaking badly.

Shen Changliu saw something was wrong and grabbed his wrist: "Yangyang, are you okay?"

"I...I'm scared!" He was so anxious that he didn't care about it, but now that he thought about it, Mo Zhiyang started to get scared, his face turned pale, and his hands kept shaking.

If he was allowed to drive like this, something would happen. Shen Changliu quickly asked Mo Zhiyang to step on the brakes, change seats and drive himself.

This area is an industrial area, so there are not many people at this point. Mo Zhiyang's face turned pale, and he forgot to fasten his seat belt. He kept looking ahead. When the car entered the bustling street, he felt relieved.

This man collapsed on the co-pilot and murmured to himself, vividly portraying the fear of a man who had just experienced a life-and-death disaster and was now frightened when he recalled it: "How could this happen?"

Seeing that the place was safe, Shen Changliu parked the car aside, unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over to hug the shivering person, comforting him warmly: "It's okay, everything is okay now."

Mo Zhiyang hugged him tightly as if he was very scared, and kept asking: "Why is this happening? What's going on?"

"Actually, this was a scam by Lu Lianglin. He originally planned to let you go to the airport, kidnap you, and extort you. But he didn't expect that it was me who was going there, but he still kidnapped me. I was knocked unconscious without preparedness. I just woke up when you came."

This set of words was perfect. Mo Zhiyang lay in his arms, blaming himself and feeling aggrieved: "It's all my fault. I didn't expect Lu Lianglin to be such a person. I'm sorry Changliu, it was me who hurt you."

"Knowing people but not their hearts, Yangyang, I don't blame you." Shen Changliu spoke softly, patted his back gently, and said comfortingly: You didn't know it would be like this. Lu Lianglin has ulterior motives. He deserves to die for lying to you. I will protect you."

Yangyang, this world is all bad, only I am good, so you can't leave me.

Mo Zhiyang leaned in his arms, listening to what he made up, and nodded vigorously: "Changliu, don't worry I won't trust others easily in the future."

In fact, this plan was full of mistakes. Mo Zhiyang had already guessed what was going on at the beginning. As soon as he entered the door, which robber did you see pointing a gun at his shoulder when he kidnapped someone?

Not to mention other things, it was impossible for Lu Lianglin's family status to afford him the money to hire this group of people to kidnap him.

However, if I plot against you once and you plot against me once, we will be even.

But where is Lu Lianglin?