The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.9

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.9

The airtight room couldn't contain too much noise, and from time to time there was the sound of iron dragging, which made people panic.

Jiang Henian couldn't wait for an answer for a long time. Despair gradually spread like a tide, flowing through his limbs and bones. He slowly raised his hands: "Does Yangyang hate senior brother very much?"

Seeing the despair in his eyes gradually overflowing, Mo Zhiyang blinked his eyes and signaled that he could not speak. Did this guy really forget?

At this moment, he was so depressed that he wanted to smoke a cigarette to calm down.

The two of them were naked. Mo Zhiyang's wrists were tied to the bedside, unable to move. His ankles were also chained, so he could only bend his legs slightly.

Jiang Henian was sitting next to him, holding his hands, his long hair hanging down, his handsome face was very pale, and his lips were extremely chapped.

But his desperate look at this moment is heartbreaking: "Yangyang, let's die together, and then be buried together. We can't sleep together in life. If we can die in the same hole, I won't regret it."

His hand touched the tip of his nose and slowly reached his lips, smiling sadly.

Damn you big-headed ghost! Mo Zhiyang was a little angry now. It was better to die than to live. Why should he die?

He works hard to do tasks just to live, not to die.

Because of these words, Mo Zhiyang suddenly lit a fire in his heart, because he had died before, and now he was trying his best to live.

"But, I don't want you to die. What if you are unhappy in the underworld?" As Jiang Henian spoke, his hands trembled and weakly lowered to his ears: "Yangyang, I am always afraid that you will be unhappy, but I always hope that you will be happy."

Smiling, Yangyang should smile.

This actor and actress was simply unreasonable. Mo Zhiyang slowly closed his eyes, mobilized the remaining inner parts of his body, and tried to open up his meridians.

Unfortunately, this idea was discovered earlier. Jiang Henian was afraid that he would open his acupuncture points and deliberately harass him, so he leaned over and kissed him, and then put his hand between his legs: "Don't even think about opening your acupuncture points and leaving me, Yangyang."

Mo Zhiyang had calmed down, and his meridians were faintly threatening to break. He was provoked by him, and he didn't know what time it was. He could only glare at him sadly and was wrapped up in the sea of desire again.

But this time, Jiang Henian was very strange. His body temperature was abnormally high, and his hands were trembling. He didn't know whether he was feeling uneasy or something.

But this guy was doing it so well that Mo Zhiyang really didn't have the time to think about anything else, so he simply let him do whatever he wanted. Only when he woke up the next day did he realize something was wrong.

The two of them were naked. Mo Zhiyang noticed that the body holding him was getting hot, and he could faintly hear his abnormal breathing.

Don't you have a fever?

He was a little worried when he thought about it, so he took this opportunity to hold his breath and concentrate, and slowly mobilized his inner body. The twenty-one acupoints all over his body were sealed, and he could only break through them one by one.