The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.21

Both of them were on the horse and he couldn't run away. Relying on this, Qi Guanyan took advantage of the situation and hugged the person in his arms, but his hands were dishonest: "I think Yangyang is doing very well."

"Not here!" Mo Zhiyang had to let go of his hand holding the reins, and instead grabbed the hand that was making trouble in his clothes: "It can't work here, it's too shameful!"

This is outdoors, and the horse has already run into the grove. Because it is late autumn, the grass and trees are withered, and the yellow leaves are drooping on the ground. As the horse's hooves trample the withered grass, a trace is left.

The birds on the tree chirped from time to time, which made the person so embarrassed.

"No, Jun Wu said that he must teach Yangyang how to ride a horse." Qi Guanyan was shameless and pushed the man down, letting him hug the horse's neck and coaxing him gently: "Be good, be good."

"Your Majesty, don't~" Seeing that he couldn't stop it, Mo Zhiyang had no choice but to act coquettishly and beg for mercy. He was still thin-skinned in this kind of thing, nothing compared to the big golden retriever, so shameless.

But when it comes to things like this, Qi Guanyan likes to toss, slowly putting people down, sticking close to each other, and slowly touching each other at a negative distance: "No, dear Yangyang, I'll teach you how to ride a horse."

As he said that, he actually pinched the horse's belly, and Biyue also obeyed and started running: "Yangyang, hold on to the reins."

The horse can run very fast and does not need any other movements at all. It can go very deep with less effort.

Mo Zhiyang couldn't bear it, so he loosened the reins and hugged the horse's neck.

This is not riding a horse; it is clearly riding on me!

Seeing that the man couldn't hold it any longer, Qi Guanyan stopped his horse, spun him around so that he could hold him around his waist, and then slowly swallowed it. After that, he pulled the reins and said, "Jia."

I will definitely die, absolutely!

Mo Zhiyang raised his neck, his hands were too weak to hold him, and his left foot couldn't hold his waist. He hung down weakly, and the delicate skin slid across the horse's short hair, making him shudder.

Because the horse's back is bumpy, the rhythm is all in Qi Guanyan's hands. If he wants to go slow, he will go slow, if he wants to go fast, he will go fast.

"Yangyang, the birds in the sky and the white clouds, and the flowers and plants on the ground are all looking at you."

Qi Guanyan found that the more he said these words, the more tense he became, and he deliberately slowed down: "Would it bother Biyue? Look at the horse's back being wet."

Asshole! Rogue!

Mo Zhiyang's teeth were itching, but the pleasure surged one after another, making people have to cling to him to seek some respite, but this guy was very bad, tossing people fast and slow.

Go out in the afternoon and come back in the evening.

When he saw someone coming back, he stepped forward to lead the horse, but he felt something was wrong. Why did the little secret guard faint?

Qi Guanyan turned over and dismounted, and the person in his arms hugged him tightly, pressing his still-green face to his chest: "Go and prepare water for bathing, and wash Biyue as well."

I was still stunned for a moment, then suddenly remembered something, my face turned red, like a guan gong, I scratched my head: Ah this? You'd better wash the horse yourself.