The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.19

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.19

"My benefactor." The man, dressed in mourning clothes, was kneeling in front of the stairs. At this time, his delicate peach blossom eyes looked towards the door, and when he saw Mo Zhiyang, his eyes lit up.

When he saw this person, Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment: Damn, why is it this femme fatale?

I'm dying. I just threw the money away and didn't see the person's face clearly. If I knew it was him, then... I could still save him.

Seeing him coming towards him, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help but swallow his saliva. Mo Zhiyang hugged the bag of chestnuts and hid behind Jiang Henian. He would be in trouble if he offended him.

In the original work, this man was a powerful and handsome guy. Why Jiang Henian couldn't beat Qin Hong was probably because of him.

He remembers that in the original plot, this person personally peeled off the skin of Yu Jing after he fainted. He did it himself and washed his hands seriously afterwards.

It was just because Yu Jing noticed that something was wrong and wanted to investigate Qin Hong. After being discovered by Lian Li, he immediately killed him. This cruelty is really chilling.

"Benefactor!" Lian Li walked towards him, but why did he hide in fear after seeing him? What had he done?

Jiang Henian knew this man. In the first life, he teamed up with Qin Hong to assassinate him. In the second life, in order to avoid future troubles, he killed him directly.

Why is he here in this life?

Seeing that he was afraid, Lian Li stood still and thought it was his filial piety. He was afraid of getting into trouble, so he stood still: "My benefactor, you gave me ten taels of silver in the market so that my father could be buried. Have you forgotten?"

The plot does not explain clearly why Lian Li and Qin Hong colluded in the first place. From this point of view, it is possible that Qin Hong had no intention of saving him when he went to Changping.

In that case, I am his benefactor, what is there to be afraid of?

Mo Zhiyang suddenly became hardened, walked out from behind him, and approached him with a smile: "Hello."

"My benefactor." Lian Li stood where he was, not daring to step forward, for fear that his filial piety would bring bad luck to him. Seeing that he was about to come over, he took two steps back: "My dear benefactor, I am wearing my mourning. Don't let any bad luck come upon you."

Mo Zhiyang didn't believe this, so he grabbed a handful of chestnuts from the paper bag and handed them to him: "Here you go." So, don't mess with the head of Yu Jing, he is also innocent.

Looking blankly at the fragrant chestnuts in his hand, Lian Li didn't know whether to go up and pick them up. After a long time, he wiped his hands respectfully and took the chestnuts with both hands reverently: "Thank you so much."

"Don't call me your benefactor, it's awkward." That money was the pocket money given to him by Jiang Henian. Mo Zhiyang deserved it. Logically speaking, he was the one who saved him.

Lian Li clenched the chestnut in his hand and nodded: "My benefactor, can you give me one day so that I can bury my father and then repay my kindness?"

"You go ahead. In fact, it's better if you don't come." Mo Zhiyang was a little awkward. How could he, a young man, end up selling himself to bury his father?