The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.12

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.12

"Yangyang, come here." Jiang Henian spoke softly, and his voice sounded very gentle.

But it was precisely because of this tenderness that Mo Zhiyang's scalp went numb. After hesitating for a long time, he climbed onto the bed and knelt down beside him obediently: "Senior brother."

Seeing how well-behaved he was, Jiang Henian smiled even more gently: "Come up."

"Didn't I already go up?" Mo Zhiyang was a little strange, but after seeing the look in his eyes, he realized that he was wrong, very wrong.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Henian reached out and rubbed the top of his head: "What's wrong, Yangyang? Don't want to?"

It's not a matter of willingness, okay, it's a matter of bending the waist, Mo Zhiyang pondered, seeing his smile getting gentler, he felt that he couldn't escape.

He could only tear off the quilt and sit on his lap, and took off his robe himself: "Senior brother, do I have to move by myself?"

"Yangyang is not happy?" Jiang Henian asked with a smile, leaned over and hugged the person in his arms, nuzzled his neck with the tip of his nose, and said in a low voice: "Yangyang, would you like to touch it?"

Mo Zhiyang blushed, resting his head on his shoulder, and slowly stretched his hand under him. After holding it, the corners of his eyes turned red, and he moved up and down: "Senior brother~"

"Yangyang, be good, hurry up." Jiang Henian coaxed him and pressed him firmly against his body, letting him feel his desire: "Hurry up~Yangyang."

The palms of his hands were wet and soaked with liquid. Mo Zhiyang leaned his head on his shoulder and whispered: "Senior brother, my hands are sore."

"If your hands are sore, would you like to eat somewhere else?" As Jiang Henian spoke, his hand slowly slid down from his lower back, and he opened his pants and reached in. The hint was obvious.

What Mo Zhiyang dislikes the most is this posture. After all, he has to move by himself. He is a person who likes to get something for nothing. If he likes to move, then why not attack.

Seeing him unhappy, Jiang Henian coaxed: "Yangyang, I was under the bed just now and heard that person's voice. That person seemed to treat you a little differently. I wasn't very happy."

Ok, ok, I got it.

It was fully dilated just now, so it's no problem to go down directly now. Mo Zhiyang knelt up and supported himself and slowly sat down. He swallowed his saliva when he felt it against the entrance and looked at him.

With an encouraging look in his eyes, Mo Zhiyang gritted his teeth and slowly sat down. When the time came to an end, they both let out a long sigh of relief.

"Yangyang, move." Jiang Henian held his waist and urged, it was not enough to keep him from going up and down.

"I don't want to." Mo Zhiyang's temper also increased, so he leaned on his shoulder, not wanting to move again, and clamped tightly, with no intention of moving himself.

Unable to coax him, and not happy, Jiang Henian could only lift his buttocks slightly, and then push him down hard: "Yangyang, you are such a bad boy. You know that I favor you, but you always behave like this."

"Hmm~" It felt better this way. There was no need to move. Mo Zhiyang leaned over and whispered in his ear: "If senior brother doesn't love me, Yangyang won't like senior brother either. Got it?"