Actor's Substitute Lover 1.15

"That's enough!" Shen Changliu now felt that Su Bai's angry look was really disgusting.

He turned around and embraced Yang Yang who was already trembling in his arms, covering his ears with both hands, not wanting him to hear the next words: "Su Bai, I warn you, leave my house, otherwise I don't know what will happen."

Su Bai was taken aback, his eyes and tone were something he had never seen before, carrying a frightening chill.

At this moment, Su Bai realized that Shen Changliu, who was gentle and would only smile at him, was gone, because there was another person in his arms and it was his substitute.

All because of him!

"Changliu..." Su Bai didn't understand why he was so heartless.

"Su Bai, I hope this is the last time I see you, otherwise...do you think my temper was really that good before?" Shen Changliu used to tolerate it because he liked it, but now he doesn't like it, why should he tolerate it, all the love he has left is not enough for Yang Yang.

"Mo Zhiyang, he can treat me like this now, and he will treat you like this after another person who looks like you appears." After saying that, Su Bai left and went out like this.

He didn't give up, he couldn't admit that he was inferior to Mo Zhiyang.

Hearing these words, Mo Zhiyang raised his head to look at Shen Changliu, looked into his eyes, and asked, "Will you?"

"No." Shen Changliu leaned over and kissed his soft lips: "I've only loved you all my life."

But hearing these words, Mo Zhiyang was not very happy, his eye sockets suddenly turned red, peach blossom eyes seemed to be glued with rouge, and they were all red: "You told me before that you only love Su Bai."

Shen Changliu was stunned. It turned out that all the words he had said before had been carved into his heart like a knife. How could he be such a bastard who hurt him before, but now he keeps saying he loves him.

Hugging him tightly and hugging him tightly, Shen Changliu said solemnly:  "Yangyang, I hope you give me a chance, I will spend the rest of my life to prove my loyalty."

Mo Zhiyang was hugged tightly, buried his face in his chest, and replied weakly: "Yeah."

It was a little late for this uproar, he had to record tomorrow, after the two of them washed up, Mo Zhiyang wanted to go to the guest room to sleep, but was pulled back.

"Where are you going?" Shen Changliu grabbed his arm, not knowing why.

Mo Zhiyang was a little strange, he blinked his peachy eyes, and looked at him inexplicably: "I'm going to the guest room to rest."

Although they have been doing it before, Shen Changliu never asked Mo Zhiyang to sleep in the bedroom for a night, and went to the guest room to sleep after finishing.

Shen Changliu smiled wryly. He was really an asshole before, so he suddenly bent down and picked him up horizontally, and walked to the bedroom: "How can you go to the guest room to sleep, I want to stick to you all the time."

"Be careful!" Mo Zhiyang was picked up, and hurriedly hugged his neck in panic.

This night, Mo Zhiyang slept very uncomfortable, that Shen Changliu was really...

He held Mo Zhiyang in his arms all night like holding a doll, and he would wake up with a start when he turned over, and then hugged him even tighter, as if he was afraid that Mo Zhiyang would grow wings and fly away.

Finally at dawn, he hurriedly got up in the name of making breakfast, and was able to leave the embrace of this simple man.

"Shen Changliu feels very insecure." Mo Zhiyang was thinking.

In the past few days, he has been using the previous incident to arouse his guilt and make him feel more deeply about this relationship. As a result, this stupid man is becoming more and more insecure.