ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.17

Bao Siyu attended the engagement ceremony as Xiao Yi's elder.

Even if he shaved and changed his clothes, he could not stop his decadence and exhaustion. Those who knew him were attending an engagement ceremony, but those who didn't know thought he had just come out of a funeral.

There are not many people in the Xiao family, and with the support of the Bao family, all the people who came are well-known people, so the church was full of people.

Xiao Yi was naturally happy to have a beautiful man come home in his arms. It was considered a blessing to be able to have such a beautiful face next to him, so he was naturally happy.

In this church, Bao Siyu was the only one who was unhappy. He just hoped that this so-called ceremony would be over soon so he could go back to find his wife.

Therefore, his mind was full of confusion, and he didn't know what was happening around him.

He just knew that when they were exchanging rings, they suddenly had an uninvited guest.

"W-what are you doing here?" Bai Rong was a little panicked when he saw him, and subconsciously held Xiao Yi's hand tightly, fearing that he would regret it. After all, he hadn't even worn the ring yet.

And Xiao Yi thought he was here to cause trouble, so he protected Bai Rong behind him, "Aren't you missing?"

For a moment, the guests looked at the strawberry toffee-flavored Omega that came unexpectedly without an invitation and began to whisper.

The familiar pheromones of strawberry toffee drifted across the tip of his nose. Bao Siyu seemed to have taken an aphrodisiac, and instantly became energetic. He stood up and looked back and saw that petite body standing in place.

Mo Zhiyang also saw him, and immediately he became angry, damn it! Why should I give you a child? What a fart!

The anger and worry that had lasted for so long all came to him. Bao Siyu opened his long legs and walked up to him in front of everyone without scolding him.

After looking him up and down, he spoke, "I really gave you my heart, and you actually left just as soon as you said you would?"

Mo Zhiyang said nothing and looked at him with gritted teeth, as if he wanted to eat him alive with his eyes.

"I gave you everything I had, and you leave without saying a word.  Who am I to you?" Bao Siyu's voice became hoarse as he spoke, obviously showing restraint.

His fists were clenched, and even his eyes were slightly red. He couldn't bear to yell a word, so he could only swallow his emotions back into his stomach. He didn't speak but felt distressed.

"Can you make up a reason for disappearing to deceive me? If you make up a reason, I will believe it."

At least, don't make me look so stupid.

"You are my child's father." Originally, he wanted to get angry, but seeing him like this, Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt guilty and sighed quietly.

What should he do if he suddenly feels regretful? If he doesn't want to support him, he will be embarrassed. 

"Huh?"

Looking at his stupid expression, Mo Zhiyang is full of anger, can't you react a little happily?

He raised his palm and slapped him in the face. "Laozi said that Laozi is pregnant. If you don't want to raise it, I'll take it and run away, you stinky idiot!"