Don't touch my ears! 3.24

Xu Ru went to contact someone from the military and said that he could stay undercover with Pingtian and officially become a spy for the military.

After completely winning the trust of the military, Xu Ru began to deploy and deliberately arranged for the failure of several major operations to allow the military to capture some members of the organization.

He first weakened the organization, and then when he knew that Hirata wanted to kill Sun Ran, he took the initiative to ask for help, saying that he was sneaking into the Sun family to work as an undercover agent, but he was actually a double agent.

While Xu Ru revealed information to the military and the Tan family, allowing them to gradually disintegrate the organization's strength, Xu Ru also obtained intelligence from the military at all times and protected Pingtian again and again.

With the arrests and escapes one after another, the organizational strength was weakened step by step, and the last few were just the backbone, making it difficult to attack.

Unintentionally, he met Taixi, who was close to Tan Zong and came to protect Xiao Ran. He loved Tan Zong deeply in his heart, so when he saw Tan Zong and Mo Zhiyang together, he was sad and jealous.

He even tried to kill Mo Zhiyang many times. After he found out about this, Xu Ru knew that the opportunity had come.

He persuaded Taixi to cooperate with the organization and let the organization's people kill Mo Zhiyang, so that he could distance himself from the relationship and not be disgusted by Tan Zong. After hearing this, of course he was very willing, so he helped kidnap Xiao Ran.

Then, Xu Ru returned to the organization, mobilized the remaining backbones, and persuaded Pingtian to go to the scene, saying that he could watch Sun Ran and Mo Zhiyang being killed with his own eyes.

He also sent someone to lure Mo Zhiyang over and asked him to help him complete the last step and "kill" Pingtian.

After listening to what he said, Mo Zhiyang finally understood what was going on: "So, you wanted to save Pingtian from the beginning? You rebelled against the military, infiltrated the Sun family, and attracted me. You also guessed that I would reveal my location to the military people."

"You also held Pingtian hostage to save me. In fact, you wanted to borrow my hand and shoot Pingtian to death in front of the military. Then we would fall down the building and disappear together. In this way, Pingtian would be a dead person in the military files."

"Tai Xi's special skill is that he can weave a transparent net. That building is not far from the next building. I asked him to weave nets on the fifth and second floors respectively."

When Taixi kidnaps Xiao Ran and jumps down, he will be stopped by the net on the fifth floor, and then escape. When you and I fall down, we will be stopped by the net on the second floor, and then we leave together along the secret passage.Moreover, the spider silk can be completely wrapped on the clothes and will not leave traces on the scene."

Things were going smoothly. Xu Ru flipped her hair and looked at the man in the wheelchair in the corner. He was still unconscious.

"Then when can I go find Xiao Ran, and then go back to find Tan Zong." Mo Zhiyang could guess that Tan Zong would be very sad.

Xu Ru stood up and walked to Pingtian:

"Taixi and I made an appointment to meet in an urban village in the city. I will give you the location. Tonight, I will board a cruise to Sri Lanka with Pingtian. I also wish you good luck."