Actor's Substitute Lover 1.14

Shen Changliu didn't expect that he was still there, so he subconsciously protected him behind him: "Why are you here?"

"Shen Changliu, why are you humiliating me like this?" Su Bai wasn't angry that he left, he was just angry, could he be inferior to Mo Zhiyang?

After all, he is just his own substitute, his looks and status are not as good as his own, why should he abandon himself and Mo Zhiyang.

"I don't know what humiliation is, but why are you still at my house?" Shen Changliu was very upset, he thought they had made it clear to each other, but in the end he still insisted on leaving.

Mo Zhiyang was guarded behind him, eating melons quietly, a little worried, what would he do if the two of them fought?

Forget it, let's smoke a cigarette and calm down.

He used to keep saying that he loves me, but now I am in front of him, bringing another person to appear in front of me, is this called love?

Su Bai sneered: "Do you think the relationship of fifteen years can be broken if you say it?"

These words were obviously aimed at Mo Zhiyang, he was threatening.

Sure enough, Mo Zhiyang made a surprised expression cooperatively, and pulled Shen Changliu's clothes from behind: "Changliu."

Shen Changliu turned his head to look at him, Tao Hua's eyes were full of panic, and he hurriedly comforted him: "It's impossible for me and him, Yangyang!"

Su Bai was so arrogant that he couldn't accept such a situation, so he sneered: "Mo Zhiyang, how can you compare to me? I'm smarter, better-looking, and of higher status than you, what are you? The so-called relationship between you is also because of me, you are just my substitute! "

"Shut up!" Shen Changliu was really scared, afraid that Yang Yang would remember the past again and leave him.

This is the first time Shen Changliu yelled at Su Bai, the first time in these years so loudly, Su Bai's eyes turned red, but he felt that he should not be weak, so he raised his chin to confront him: "Did I say the wrong thing? Didn't you use him as my substitute? Shen Changliu ask yourself, can our fifteen-year relationship really be broken?"

"Mo Zhiyang, think about whether you deserve what you look like!" Seeing him trembling and his eyes reddened, Su Bai's tone was much easier. He couldn't bear to lose to someone who was inferior to him. As for Shen Changliu, it was just a symbol of his victory.

Love? No, that should be unconvinced.

Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. He wanted to refute, but he had no position. His eyes gradually turned red, and he lowered his head slowly: "Mr. Su is right, I... I am not worthy of  Changliu."

"Yangyang, no!" Shen Changliu panicked, grabbed his shoulders, and tried to give him a sense of security: "No, Yangyang, it's because I'm not good enough for you, it's because I'm not good."

Shen Changliu is very afraid to mention the past in front of him now, afraid that he will feel uncomfortable.

In this scene, Su Bai became an outsider, which made him feel even more unhappy: "Mo Zhiyang, if you're smart, you should leave him, and don't piss and take care of yourself, you don't deserve it!"

"Shut up!" Shen Changliu forbearance was to give him face before, but when he saw Yang Yang's eyes start to get wet because of his words, he couldn't help it anymore, and yelled at him: "Su Bai, don't drag Yang Yang into the problem between you and me, he is the most innocent person."

"You yell at me? You yell at me for this double?" At his age, Su Bai had never been humiliated like this before, so he became angry and even spoke harsh words to Mo Zhiyang: "Am I wrong? He can only live in my shadow, he is just my substitute! "

It seems that by always emphasizing the substitute, Su Bai's humiliation can be dispelled a little, he can't admit that he is not as good as him.

A stand-in!