Actor's Substitute Lover 1.8

You don't need to say sorry, in fact, I stole all these happiness, and I will return it to Mr. Su sooner or later, I understand. " Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and held the drink cup in front of him.

"No...I..." Shen Changliu opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say, as if he felt that everything had changed. 

Obviously he was with him because he looked like Su Bai, but why did it become like this, he fell in love with Su Bai when he was young, but he couldn't give up for so many years, and he became his Bai Yueguang.

But don't you like Mo Zhiyang? Really don't like it?

"Don't worry, I won't tell Mr. Su about it. If it's okay, I'm leaving first." Mo Zhiyang stood up and bowed slightly: "Thank you."

Then he turned and left with his head down, not daring to turn his head back, trying his best to play a white lotus pretending to be strong, and left quietly.

But Shen Changliu just saw him cry, why did he ask him out? Is it because of something, or want to see him?

On the way back, Mo Zhiyang was holding a bowl of stinky doufu: "I thought he would come to me in a few days. It seems that Su Bai is really bad."

"It's not good for you to overeat." Although the system knew what the host was like, it still couldn't help persuading him.

Mo Zhiyang just likes things with strong flavors: "He will come to me in a few days, let me eat enough money first."

Because of Shen Changliu's health, the company hasn't given him a role in the past six months. A celebrity like him doesn't need to prove his acting skills anymore. He has to choose thousands of scripts to find a good one.

But this time, Shen Changliu took the initiative to accept a variety show "The Cultivation of an Actor" and acted as a mentor in it. He even lived directly in the company these days and didn't go home at all.

He didn't know why he was hiding, he just felt depressed when he came home, but there was obviously someone he liked when he was young at home.

What do you want? Shen Changliu kept asking this question.

The long-cherished wish has finally been fulfilled, Su Bai is back, and wants to be with him, what's there to be unhappy about?

But he was just unhappy, so unhappy that he didn't want to go home, only the home he complained about was cold.

Five days later, Su Bai couldn't take it anymore and called him to go back. This time Shen Changliu compromised again, and the habit of so many years still hasn't changed.

Back home, Su Bai had a displeased expression as soon as he entered the door, Shen Changliu endured the displeasure in his heart: "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

"Are you busy these days?" Su Bai slightly raised his head to look at this person, as arrogant as if he was interrogating, in the past he would always report his whereabouts, even if he was not interested in knowing.

"A little bit, I took a variety show." Shen Changliu overtook people and walked straight into the living room: "I'm going to take a shower first, I'm a little tired."

After taking a shower, he went out, but saw Su Bai in his room, and was a little strange: "What's wrong with you?"

Su Bai walked towards him with a smile, wearing only pajamas, and put his arms around his neck in front of him: "I know it's been hard for you to be alone all these years, we can be together now, just like before."

Perhaps because of that mood, Shen Changliu hugged the slender waist that was close to him, and slowly leaned over. The breathing of the two of them had intertwined, but for some reason, he felt something was wrong.

Not with the faint smell of mint smoke, Shen Changliu suddenly opened his eyes, saw the person in his arms clearly, suddenly came to an epiphany, and suddenly pushed the person away: "Su Bai, no, this is wrong!"

"What's wrong?" Su Bai, who was pushed away, felt as if he had been humiliated, and his face turned red.