The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.7

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.7

Mo Zhiyang jumped into the river and dived downstream for more than half an hour. When he resurfaced, the surrounding environment had changed. He swam to the shore and climbed up.

"What are you going to do?" The system felt confused.

He climbed ashore and shook off the water on his body. Wiping the water off his face and looked around: "For the sake of love and peace, I'm going to help my man clear some obstacles."

As he said that, he didn't dare to stop and walked deeper into the dense forest.

Jie Jiao also had a good job in the Wulin Alliance. After the ambush, the leader of the alliance fell into the water and disappeared. The people of the Wulin Alliance searched downstream for a whole day but could not find anyone.

When Jiang Henian found out about this, he went crazy. He originally planned to withdraw from Cangzhou to Lianji Mountain, but after learning about it, he rushed back non-stop.

All the way to the river where he disappeared, the water was so fast, but he still plunged into the water without saying a word.

The leader of the martial arts alliance has disappeared, and there is a blind man with a crutch on the official road.

"What exactly are you looking for? Even dressed up like this idiot." The system was disgusted. Maybe the river water had entered his brain.

Mo Zhiyang is now wearing a light gray Confucian shirt and a light gray power hat on his head, covering his face. He is holding a one-meter-long bamboo stick, dressed as a blind man.

"Only a blind person can make people relax their vigilance." After Mo Zhiyang replied, he used a bamboo stick to slowly explore the way to Changping County.

When he entered the city, he could hear the bustle of people. After entering the city gate, there was the East Market, where there were many people buying and selling, and there were small vendors everywhere, selling all kinds of things.

Because of his attire, the simple people felt a little more sympathetic, and they moved out of their way to avoid bumping into each other.

Arriving at an ordinary B&B, Mo Zhiyang took off his hat when he entered the room, took a deep breath, and put the hat on the Eight Immortals table: "Finally we're here."

"What on earth do you want to do?" The system feels that he has been stupid these past two days.

Mo Zhiyang walked to the bed and sat down, taking a rest: "That night, because I couldn't sleep without eating sweet soup, I read the plot several times. In the later stage, whenever something happened to Jiang Henian, a person named Dong Cang would appear.And they are all very unexpected encounters on the road. "

"So what?" The system was a little confused.

Why is the system still so stupid after following him for so long? Mo Zhiyang fell on the bed: "Anyway, I don't believe in coincidences. Dong Cang's family is in Qiushui Courtyard in Changping. He has little influence in the world and is good at doing business. Why do you think he is meddling in these things?"

The system was speechless, so there was no answer.

Mo Zhiyang sighed and covered his eyes with the back of his hand: "He is not a member of the Jianghu community, so why did he get involved in Jianghu affairs? Businessmen know best how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. How can he make the most of the worst?"