Don't touch my ears! 3.7

"Not good!" Mo Zhiyang refused to look at him at first, cursing in his heart: Damn it, if I pretend to be cute, your heart rate will only increase by two points each time, and if I'm a tsundere, your heart rate will only increase by four points.

Do you think I'm too cheap?

"Yangyang? But you just said that I am your man." Tan Zong hugged the person tightly, unable to hold down the corners of his mouth. He was so happy thinking about this.

Seeing that he was unhappy, Tan Zong took his hand and placed it on the place where he was beaten: "It was my fault. I thought you wouldn't mind. I shouldn't have embarrassed you. I hope the wound won't be swollen the next day."

This... what kind of properties of green tea are these!

Mo Zhiyang's almond-shaped eyes widened. What he said made it seem that he was wrong: ""You can do whatever you want! Huh, I don't care about you."

"Really?" Tan Zong pretended to be shocked and said in a very polite tone: "Then thank you Yangyang."

He swore secretly in his heart: Tonight, I must touch the rabbit ears!

There was a red light ahead. The driver stepped on the brakes and suddenly realized a very strange fact: My employer is Green Tea? It turns out, men also drink green tea? Got it!

It's a pity that the rabbit was eaten to death by the boss, which was a bit miserable.

After the car arrived at the manor, it actually started to rain. It was just after the Waking of Insects, February Festival... Everything was shocked, and the earthquake was like thunder. The rain was not heavy yet, and there were several loud thunders.

Mo Zhiyang went to his room, took a shower first, and put on white silk long-sleeved pajamas. As soon as the rabbit ears were dry, someone knocked on the door.

You don't have to think twice to know who it is, this damn green tea man!

He walked over slowly, turned the door handle, and saw a strong man standing in front of him. He had just finished washing and was wearing dark green long-sleeved pajamas.

His hair was still wet, and his originally handsome face was now filled with a faint smile, without the previous cold expression at all.

"Yangyang!" Tan Zong straightened his back slightly and stood in front of him.

Sure enough, all the unhappiness he felt was because he didn't see him.

"Come in, I'll help you apply egg compress." Mo Zhiyang reluctantly opened a gap to let the person in, turned around and went to get the eggs that had just been cooked.

Tan Zong was now enlightened by the words "My man". He got up and closed the door. He also locked it specially. He must rub until he reaches the rabbit ears today.

The click was not loud, but Mo Zhiyang still heard it, but without saying anything, he walked to the table by the bay window and peeled the eggs: "Be careful in the future. I can't help you beat up those scum every time."

"Yeah." Tan Zong responded but didn't take it seriously.

That Shan Quan was just an ordinary monkey species, how could he compare with himself? If he hadn't released the water himself, his fist wouldn't have been able to hit him in the face.

If he gets punched, he can hear Yangyang say those words. Let alone a punch, getting knocked down is worth it.

Sure enough, scheming people are only suitable to harm each other.