The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.9

This porridge is delicious! It looks like white porridge, but it has a fresh and sweet taste and is smooth in the mouth.

Mo Zhiyang drank a bowl, and still had some unfinished thoughts. He opened his mouth and bit the spoon, fearing that he would ignore him, and said vaguely: "More."

"Want more?" Qi Guanyan deliberately teased him. The word "want" was accentuated and became so unusual.

According to this situation, if you are red-faced, you may be pinned down on the bed a few more times. Forget it, pretend you don't know anything and pretend to be an idiot to avoid being fucked!

So, he nodded with serious eyes and expression, with the spoon still in his mouth: "More!"

"If your body can't bear it, wait until you're well enough before asking for it." Qi Guanyan teased him, but still asked Gao Wufen to go get the porridge and fed him two more bowls before he dared to let him drink.

Qi Guanyan took the handkerchief and wanted to wipe his mouth, but when he saw the red, sweet and soft lips, he couldn't help but leaned forward, took his lips in his mouth, and used the tip of his tongue to sweep every part of his lips. Then poke in again.

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang was forced to raise his chin slightly, too lazy to resist.

I didn't expect that as the sales champion of White Lotus, I would now be reduced to the point where I was afraid of being fucked to death by an NPC. It was so sad.

After eating the "delicious food", Qi Guanyan finally let him go mercifully and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief: "Get some rest and wait until I come back."

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang nodded obediently, almost falling to his knees in his heart: Get out of here! Get out of here, seeing you reminds me of my old waist.

Qi Guanyan reluctantly kissed his forehead again, then stood up and left the room, asking Gao Wufen to tell others to watch, but not to disturb him. He went to the imperial study room by himself, as he still had some things to deal with.

"Host Dad, there was a show to watch last night, but it's a pity that you couldn't watch it." The system's calling him Dad was really smooth, and there was no embarrassment at all.

Feeling sleepy after eating enough, Mo Zhiyang sighed and closed his eyes: "Shut up, I'll take a nap first."

In the imperial study room, there were only a few high-ranking dignitaries. Qi Guanyan sat at the top and opened about the good news coming from the south.

Several ministers were very surprised. They looked at His Majesty as if he was very happy, with joy in his eyes. They didn't know if it was the good news or something else. They all had guesses but didn't dare to ask.

"Nanchu has been causing trouble frequently in the past few years. Before, it was just because it was a small fight, and it was just a nameless fight. Now, the six counties of Huaihe River in Xiaoxiangyun State have stopped. Now this fight has stopped any arrogance."

Qi Guanyan put the memorial on the table, glanced at the people below, and his eyes fell on Prime Minister Zuo Tang Rui: "Tang Aiqing, how are you doing?"

"Your Majesty is wise." Tang Rui knelt down and kowtowed. He had not been in charge before, but now His Majesty is beating him up: "Nanchu is a small border country, it should be taught a lesson."

Qi Guanyan is in a good mood today and doesn't want to care about it: "The Nanchu Kingdom needs to be taught a lesson for its wishful thinking. Even an inch of the Yun Kingdom's land is left by our ancestors, so we must not give up an inch of it. Anyone who violates our border, not to mention Nanchu, even the Qiang people must be beaten so that they dare not do it again.