Actor's Substitute Lover 1.22

But Shen Changliu didn't give him a chance at all, grabbed his wrists with both hands, pressed them on both sides of his head, bent down, rubbed his cheek with the tip of his nose, and said in a very solemn tone: "Yangyang, I have no wish in this life, I just want to be with you and make you happy."

"Changliu..." Mo Zhiyang responded, rubbing his cheek with the tip of his nose: "You really won't abandon me like what Mr. Su said, will you?" 

"No, I love you." Shen Changliu buried his head in the socket of his shoulder, craving the smell of him crazily, and the hatred in his heart rose sharply: Damn Su Bai!

Hate it? Hate Su Bai, right?

That's right! Don't think I'll forget that in the previous life, Su Bai fabricated rumors and slandered the original owner, forcing him to have nowhere to go and finally died of illness.

Su Bai is a person who uses his nobility to cover up his selfishness and viciousness.

Mo Zhiyang and his neck were entwined, like two swans, using skin-to-skin kisses to relieve each other's instability.

That night, Shen Changliu didn't do anything, just hugged him and comforted him with soft words so that he could have a good rest and sleep.

After coaxing and coaxing, Mo Zhiyang really fell asleep, but his hand was still firmly on his arm, as if he was afraid of him leaving.

Shen Changliu looked at his sleeping face and reached out to touch his red nose from crying. He still thought it was cute, but when he thought of the reason for crying, his smile suddenly disappeared, and a dangerous message overflowed in his eyes.

That's real crying, and real crying will make you tired. When Mo Zhiyang woke up the next day, his eyes were swollen and astringent, and he sighed feeling a little hungry.

Throwing off the quilt and getting out of bed, as soon as his feet hit the ground, he was stopped by the person from behind and hugged back: "Changliu..."

"Yangyang~" Shen Changliu sat up and hugged him from behind, pulling him back into his arms: "Where are you going?"

"Go and cook." Mo Zhiyang didn't push away, but instead leaned on his shoulder attached, rubbing his forehead against his neck from time to time, so cute.

The two lingered for a while, Mo Zhiyang went to cook, and Shen Changliu stayed alone in the bedroom.

The burn on his arm was still there, and the wound hadn't healed in the past few days. Shen Changliu looked at the wound, and stretched out his index finger to press the place that hadn't healed for a long time, without frowning.

How can he gasp because of this injury, but it can arouse Yang Yang's distress for him, it doesn't matter if this injury is good or not.

These two people are really evenly matched scheming boys.

At the dinner table, Mo Zhiyang served him a bowl of porridge and asked: "It will rain today, remember to bring an umbrella when you go out."

"Well, then don't go out if you don't have class today, just stay at home and wait for me to come back." Shen Changliu took the bowl, when the phone message rang, but he didn't look at it.

At this time, Mo Zhiyang also received a message on his mobile phone, but he didn't look at it, and the two of them had breakfast in peace. 

Mo Zhiyang sent Shen Changliu out, and before leaving, he told him to come back early and got his cell phone after closing the door. It was a message from Su Bai: At eleven o'clock tonight, go to Taihe Hotel to pick up things.

Wow~ This Su Bai is so stupid! Mo Zhiyang was a little disgusted.

"Then are you going?" the system asked.

After Mo Zhiyang locked the screen, he went to wash the dishes: "Of course! Only when you go will you have a good show."

Just after eleven o'clock, there was a dispute in Room 2003 of Taihe Hotel. The sound insulation of high-end hotels is good, otherwise both parties will be quarreled.

"What is that Mo Zhiyang? Why do you care about him so much?"

Shen Changliu looked at the man in nightgown in front of him. For some reason, he was very strange. Such a face made him feel disgusted: "Don't you care about him?"