The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult 4.13

The leader of the Alliance and the leader of the Demon Cult had an affair behind the back of the whole Wulin. 4.13

"Senior brother, you can't stay too long, otherwise they will become suspicious." Mo Zhiyang hung on him, his legs clamped around his waist, and his hands wrapped around his neck, like a koala.

It was far enough. Jiang Henian hugged him, pressed his back against the tree trunk, and chuckled: "With your and my martial arts skills, they won't believe you if we go too early."

His hand even touched his lower back dishonestly and rubbed it.

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang softened, leaning against the rough tree trunk, his head tilted on his shoulder and panting softly: "Senior brother, didn't you just do it the night before?"

Jiang Henian opened his mouth and bit his shoulder, and after a long time, he let go: "No matter how many times it's not enough, Yangyang is so sweet, I can't stop."

I think you are dissatisfied with your desires. Mo Zhiyang is still worried about that matter. If he doesn't go there soon, it will be wrong to let Dong Cang find out.

But depending on the situation, it has to be done.

Instead of resisting, just cooperate and fight quickly. If you think like this, it will be much easier. He opened his mouth and held his earlobe: "Senior Brother, be gentle."

"I don't want to make you unhappy." As Jiang Henian spoke, he took the bulge on his chest through his clothes and tasted it carefully. He felt it was extremely sweet.

Raising his neck to make it easier for him to move, Mo Zhiyang looked at the dense tree crown above his head. The emerald green had just climbed to the treetops, white birds were entering the forest, and the spring breeze was lingering.

In this scene, Mo Zhiyang could only think of one sentence: Spring is the mating season again.

"Yangyang, can you please call me husband?" Jiang Henian put his arm around his waist and pressed his shoulder with his right hand.

Mo Zhiyang knelt on the ground, his clothes still intact, his chest pressed against the tree trunk, his voice a little hoarse: "Senior brother~" Perhaps what he called was not what he wanted to hear, so his movements became more and more fierce.

Every time Yangyang calls him senior, he always feels like he will lose him at any time, but why can't he always call him husband? Only then can the husband stay with him legitimately until the end of his life.

For Jiang Henian, this title seemed to be a reassurance and a rope that tightly tied the relationship between the two.

But Yangyang always didn't give what he wanted. Jiang Henian was not happy, so he opened his mouth and bit his shoulder. His whole body was obviously shaking, but he didn't dare to use too much force.

He tried his best to restrain himself from hurting him, and after letting go of his mouth, he sighed inaudibly: "Yangyang, I'm always powerless against you."

"Uh-hah~ Senior brother, please be gentle." Mo Zhiyang's whole body slipped, and he always felt that something was wrong with his emotions, but the pleasure was like a tide, washing away his consciousness in waves, and in the end he couldn't think of anything.

The bird passes through the dense forest, but never stops. The lingering sound is leaking out, and the love of spring is not diminished.

Qin Hong rushed over with the people following him, only to see the leader of Qingyang and the confronting Jie sect members, but not leader Mo.