Actor's Substitute Lover 1.57

Mo Zhiyang rested his hands and elbows on the railing. The cigarette in his hands was almost gone. His legs and waist were so weak that he forced himself to smoke out the last puff of cigarette. The smoke was slowly exhaled with a slight moan.

When he reached that point, his hand softened and the cigarette butt accidentally dropped, but it fell onto the balcony downstairs, but who cares about that now.

The tiles on the balcony downstairs soaked the cigarette butts cold, but the balcony upstairs was still hot.

Shen Changliu kept his promise. He went to work in the morning and came home on time at night. He didn't even look at the wildflowers outside. As time went by, everyone teased him. He was indeed a good husband with three obediences and four virtues.

One morning, Mo Zhiyang got up early to make breakfast and was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Scarlet blood suddenly flowed out of his nostrils, which looked particularly oozing.

But Mo Zhiyang was not surprised. He hurriedly wiped away the nosebleed, turned on the faucet of the sink, watched the water dilute the blood, and then rushed to the sewer: "How long will it take?"

"Half a year." The system did not hide it. The original owner brought this disease, and he could only help suppress it until now.

Mo Zhiyang counted the days. He and Shen Changliu had been married for sixteen years. They had given everything they had to give. If they left now, it should be no problem.

In sixteen years, the person in the mirror has hardly changed. So, he forced himself to make breakfast for Shen Changliu despite being unwell.

But what was supposed to come would still come. Shen Changliu stayed outside to make the bed all night, and suddenly heard the sound of something falling in the bathroom. He walked over and opened the half-open door: "Yangyang."

The scene inside was frightening. Yangyang had already fallen to the ground. He rushed in to help him up in two steps, but the blood flowing from his nose made his hands tremble: "Yangyang, Yangyang!"

Mo Zhiyang's consciousness remained, and he fainted after saying "yes".

When he woke up again, the tip of his nose was filled with the smell of disinfectant. He must be in a hospital. When he opened my eyes, he saw a white ceiling.

"Yangyang!" Shen Changliu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw him awake.

Mo Zhiyang wanted to rub his eyes, but found that there were needles stuck in his hands, so he gave up: "How long have I been sleeping for?"

"One day and one night." Shen Changliu pressed his hand on his forehead, still feeling a little feverish: "It's been checked, it's fine."

Shen Changliu also comforted himself, and his eyes began to twinkle, but Mo Zhiyang didn't pay attention: "You can go find Su Bai."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Shen Changliu's voice became slightly louder, but because he was sick, he quickly lowered his voice: "I won't go to Su Bai. I'll wait for you to get better."

Outside the door, the doctor came over, and Shen Changliu kissed his forehead soothingly: "I'll go out first."

"Mr. Shen." The doctor's expression was unclear, and he hesitated to hand over the report in his hand: "Mr. Mo... it's bone cancer. Unless a suitable bone marrow can be found and transplanted within ten days, Mr. Mo's body can no longer withstand the surgery."

Shen Changliu didn't know what to do. He slid down the wall weakly and fell to the ground, biting his arm and refusing to cry.

I gained it but lost it all in the end.

Mo Zhiyang sat up and saw Shen Changliu coming in. The man's eyes were red, and he looked like he had cried: "Changliu, take a rest with me."

"Okay." Shen Changliu covered his bitten and bleeding arm with his sleeve, took off his shoes and went to bed, holding the person in his arms.

"I may not be fine, but you have to be fine."

Just one sentence made Shen Changliu's eyes sore again: "The doctor said you'll be fine soon."

"You should understand that nine times out of ten things in life will be unsatisfactory."Mo Zhiyang has experienced a lot and has seen through a lot.

Others are nine out of ten, but I am ten out of ten. This is not fair. Once he leaves, everything will be taken away.

Shen Changliu couldn't keep him after all, but he couldn't change his habit and he still went home as soon as he got off work.

But when he opened the door and saw an empty home, he was shocked to realize that his happiness had been buried two years ago.

The spine is bent, and the back is hunched, like a homeless ghost, wandering in the room.