The Great Emperor's Little Secret Guard 2.3

The moment he saw him, Mo Zhiyang's heart skipped a beat. Why did he look so much like Shen Changliu?

But if you look closely, it doesn't look like him. Shen Changliu's facial features are gentler, but this person's face is deeper, and his whole body is more ruthless and majestic of a superior.

He couldn't help but complain to the system: The main god is becoming less and less interested, and the NPCs are all the same.

The strange feeling in his heart made the emperor a little wary. He glanced at him warily and waved: "The guard has done a good job, and the reward is a hundred taels."

Are you next to the God of Wealth? Why is this money so comfortable?

Mo Zhiyang looked at the plate of golden things in his hand and went out with Commander He.

Commander He saw that he was still dazed and stretched out his hand to rub his head: "You silly boy, this is a good thing, why aren't you happy?"

The money comes without any dignity from White Lotus!

"I'm happy. I'm glad that his Majesty is fine." Mo Zhiyang smiled, his eyebrows curved, and he looked very pleasing.

The tall and handsome Commander He also loved this simple child and patted him on the shoulder: "I'm on duty today, you go and have some rest."

"Okay." Heading back to sleep, Mo Zhiyang tapped his toes, climbed directly onto the courtyard wall, and left Chengqian Palace.

Some people are sleeping soundly, while others are in panic and can't sleep.

"Someone...come here!" On the dragon bed, the curtain covered the appearance of the person on the bed. Gao Wufen had been awakened, but he did not dare to step forward. Instead, he took a few steps back and knelt on the ground skillfully.

The person on the bed suddenly woke up, picked up the long sword beside the pillow, turned over and got out of the bed, and the sword was unsheathed. The cold light penetrated especially in the night.

"If you want to kill me, you all deserve to die!" The emperor seemed to be not completely awake, waving his sword towards the void, as if the real enemy was right in front of him, trying his best to protect himself.

Gao Wufen knelt down on the ground, his whole body shaking slightly and not daring to raise his head.

After a while, the emperor woke up and saw the surrounding situation clearly. It was another dream. The scarlet color in his eyes faded slightly, and he threw the sword back on the bed.

Turning around and sitting back on the bed, Qi Guanyan saw Gao Wufen kneeling on the ground: "Get back."

"Yes." Gao Wufen bowed and stepped back.

The last candle was extinguished. Qi Guanyan sat on the edge of the bed, supporting his knees with his right arm, placing his hand on his forehead and closing his eyes.

A face suddenly popped into his chaotic mind. It was the first time he saw that face, but he remembered it particularly clearly. It was young and beautiful, with clean and clear peach blossom eyes, and no desire for power.

Gao Wufen knocked on the door: "Your Majesty, it's time to go to court."

Qi Guanyan sat up straight and turned to look out the window at the brightening sky: "I forgot to ask him what his name was."

The next day, Mo Zhiyang got up early and came over to protect the dog emperor as usual, watching him go up to the Dragon Boat Festival like a dog.

He carefully analyzed this before he came here. The first thing about this emperor is: The suspicion was heavy, and for no other reason than that the late emperor had regarded him as his heir since he was a child, so naturally, assassination was indispensable for his success.

When he was fifteen years old, the emperor's adoptive mother, the Empress Dowager Xiaoxian, asked a maid to seduce the emperor. In the end, the emperor was indeed moved, But the clothes are poor, and the daggers are seen.

Fortunately, the emperor was wary and immediately counterattacked the woman. After interrogation, he found out that she was working for the Empress Dowager. From that moment on, there was a sword on the emperor's bed.

To survive around such people, you must choose a good personality.

The most terrifying thing is that despite the fact that the emperor has more than thirty beauties and concubines in his harem, it turns out that he himself is a virgin.

Fuck, Mo Zhiyang laughed so hard when he found out about this!

This typical person occupies a pile of latrines and doesn't poop, hahahaha!