Actor's Substitute Lover 1.34

"What do I hate about you?" Mo Zhiyang was a little puzzled, and tilted his head to look at him: "Dislike you for being too handsome? Doting on me too much? Or dislike your big posture?"

In an instant, the atmosphere of the two of them changed, and Mo Zhiyang did it on purpose, because he couldn't stand the pitiful look of the simple-minded man, as if he was a heartless man and would abandon him at any time.

Sure enough, Shen Changliu was also eager to prove himself, and the posture just now made him fall down and be pressed on the bed: "Yangyang, you really won't dislike me? I'm so much older than you."

"Changliu, don't be sad, okay?" Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyelids, covering his sad expression, and put his arms around his neck: "We are finally together, can we not be sad?"

The pitiful look and the slightly trembling begging made Shen Changliu swallow his saliva, what kind of fairy baby strawberry essence is this!

Seeing that he didn't speak, Mo Zhiyang bit his lower lip and almost cried.

Soft hearted and in a mess, sad and angry, all gone, Shen Changliu couldn't bear him to be sad, afraid that he would bite himself, so he took his lips and slowly comforted him with the tip of his tongue.

"Yangyang, I love you!" The solemn yet vague words slipped out between their lips.

Mo Zhiyang hugged him tightly, feeling disdainful in his heart: Xiao Mian, pretend to be pitiful with me? But the movements of the body's response became more and more eager.

But now, Mo Zhiyang regretted it a bit, he shouldn't have said that his posture was too big, and he was really tired after changing so many postures.

Sitting lazily on his lap, with his head resting on his shoulder, he was a little dazed, and from time to time he hummed softly because of happiness, and he no longer had the strength.

Don't say you are thirty-two, I will believe you even if you say you are twenty-three.

Shen Changliu also noticed his exhaustion, leaned over to linger on his neck with his lips and teeth, lightly bit out small red marks, and asked softly, "Are you tired?"

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang could only speak in one syllable now, feeling as if his body had been hollowed out.

It's right to be tired, and if you are tired, you can't go to any senior Lu, fuck you so hard that you can't get out of bed, and you can't think of other men, Yangyang is just mine.

Thinking of this, his movements became more and more gentle, gently and slowly contradicting him, stimulating him to cry like a kitten from time to time, the beautiful delicate and white neck is all his masterpiece.

Mo Zhiyang's mind is like a firework exploding now, and the chaotic score is not clear what is the day and night, and he responded sexyly with a trailing voice: "Mmm~"

"Tomorrow, in order to thank Senior Lu, let's treat him to dinner, shall we?" Shen Changliu's high nose slid over his beautiful thin shoulders.

He said so, and there was no reason to refuse, anyway, he planned to hand over Lu Lianglin to him, and it would be better to meet him face to face, so he narrowed his eyes comfortably: "Okay."

When did it end, Mo Zhiyang had no memory. The next day his back was really sore and he couldn't even get up. On the other hand, looking at Shen Changliu's energetic appearance, he had an illusion: Am I thirty-two years old?

"Yangyang." Shen Changliu was full of smiles. He ate and drank enough last night, and walked to the bed with a bowl in his hand: "Are you tired?"

Laughing so hard, Mo Zhiyang narrowed his peach blossom eyes, hummed softly, and buried his face in the quilt directly, as if protesting.

"May I rub it for you?" Shen Changliu also knew that he had gone too far last night, so he put down the bowl, went to bed for a massage, and asked casually: "We have dinner with senior Lu, do you have his contact information?"