Don't touch my ears! 3.10

"Who is Mr. Zhuo?" Qiao Yin's expression suddenly became serious, she frowned slightly and leaned against the back of the sofa.

When asked about this, Mo Zhiyang looked embarrassed and his eyes flickered: "This, this is a private matter between Mr. Tan and Mr. Zhuo. It's not easy for me as a cleaner to gossip. If I'm caught gossiping, I'll be fired. I won't even be able to eat."

Give me money, give me money quickly!

As expected, Qiao Yin is a wealthy woman. After hearing this, she took off the emerald earrings from her ears without saying a word and threw them to him: "That's enough to feed you for several years, tell me."

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang caught the earring. He knew it was a good thing when he weighed it, and held it in his hand: "Mr. Zhuo was invited by Mr. Tan to protect the young master. The two of them seem to be relatively close. Mr. Zhuo is very good-looking."

Mo Zhiyang swore to God that these words were true, and Zhuo Shen fit his own taste.

But to Qiao Yin, this is not the case. Instead, she feels that this Zhuo Shen will pose a threat to herself: "How close are Mr. Zhuo and Mr. Tan?"

"This..." Mo Zhiyang looked embarrassed again, increase the money quickly!

Without saying a word, Qiao Yin took off the other earring and threw it to him. Anyway, she had more than enough: "Go ahead."

"I don't know about other people. One time when I came to clean in the morning, I saw Mr. Tan coming out of Mr. Zhuo's room." Mo Zhiyang carefully observed her face, and it was indeed so dark that water could drip from it.

The system started complaining: Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?

Qiao Yin was silent. In fact, she didn't like Sun Ran's father at all, but the two families didn't keep mentioning it at first. When he got married, she also sent congratulatory gifts and blessings.

But she like Tan Zong. From the first time she saw him, she felt that he matched herself very well. Sun Xin was gentle and polite, but it was not her favorite style, but Tan Zong was in line with her inner standards.

Therefore, after meeting Tan Zong once in the Sun family, she had a good impression of him.

After hearing what the rabbit said, Qiao Yin knew that she had met his opponent, so she took off the ring on her hand and threw it to him as well: "I want you to do something for me."

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang felt that he had to help others to eliminate disasters by accepting money. After sending Qiao Yin away happily, he looked at the golden thing in his hand: "That's great. I am a master at making money. When Xiao Ran gets married in the future, I will give it to him as a betrothal gift."

The system has just become more aware of the host's shamelessness: "I think you should treat it as a dowry."

"Bah." Mo Zhiyang put away the jewelry and then remembered the mission. He felt that he had been slacking off in the past two days: "How much is the heartbeat now?"

"Oh, the heart rate is 51." For some reason, when the system mentioned this, he actually sighed.

The speed was a bit fast, and the mission was halfway through at once. This good thing happened too suddenly, so Mo Zhiyang suspected that the system was being funny: "Why is it 51? Wasn't it just over ten before?"

"Last night, you guys... After Tan Zong saw your tail emerging, his heartbeat increased faster than his blood pressure. I saw that you were enjoying yourself, so I turned off the notification sound. He couldn't fuck you at the same time. I'm talking about the heartbeat value, right?"