Actor's Substitute Lover 1.21

Shen Changliu finished dealing with the matter at hand, went back to the bedroom, but saw that Mo Zhiyang was already lying on the bed and fell asleep, and felt that something was wrong.

He went over and sat down on the bed: "Yangyang, are you tired?"

"Yeah, I'm going to bed first." After Mo Zhiyang finished speaking, he directly covered his head with the quilt.

Shen Changliu was suspicious, but he didn't know how to ask, so he turned off the light and climbed onto the bed, and put his arm around his waist from behind, trying to pull Mo Zhiyang into his arms.

As a result, Mo Zhiyang resisted this time, and after tearing off his hand, he moved to the side of the bed again, not wanting to bother him.

What's going on, Shen Changliu was a little angry, but it didn't happen after all, so he comforted himself: He is just a little tired, let him rest tonight and ask tomorrow.

It's a pain for Mo Zhiyang, he didn't go to bed so early, and with his eyes open, his mind was reporting the name of the dish: Hot and sour noodles for breakfast, boiled in stew, spicy hot pot, hot pot, fried chicken, fish with pickled vegetables... Tears flowed from the corners of my mouth!

At one o'clock in the morning, the person beside him began to breathe evenly, Mo Zhiyang was not happy, why can you still sleep, no, get up.

So, he held back the tears that flowed from the corners of his mouth to the corners of his eyes, and began to sob softly.

This Shen Changliu was pretending to be asleep, and he suddenly opened his eyes when he heard the soft weeping, and immediately got up and turned on the desk lamp: "Yangyang, what's wrong with you?"

Mo Zhiyang hid under the quilt and refused to speak, instead his sobbing became louder and louder.

"Yangyang, what's going on?!" Shen Changliu was going to pull the quilt, but was held tightly by Mo Zhiyang, and he also started to panic at this moment, coaxing softly: "What's going on  Yangyang, can you tell me, is there something I did wrong?"

Unexpectedly, the more he was like this, the louder he cried, and Shen Changliu was frightened, since he couldn't get in from the outside, he broke through from the inside.

Just like that, Shen Changliu himself got into the quilt, groped up slowly along his feet, and then lifted the quilt, and saw a crying man with red eyes, even the pillow was a little wet: "Yangyang, what's wrong with you?"

"Woooooo~" Mo Zhiyang choked up, shaking his head trying to speak hard.

No matter what he said now, it was useless, Shen Changliu sat astride him, held his face in his hands, his eyes approached his eyes, and the tips of their noses touched each other: "Tell me what's going on!"

At this time, Shen Changliu's tone was a little strange, with a dangerous aura, he was angry, and Mo Zhiyang knew it.

The play is almost here, so he answered in tears: "Mr. Su said, you...you will hate me, Woooooooo~ You have loved him for fifteen years and he said you still left him, not to mention that we've only been together in a few months... woooooooo~~"

All the anger in his heart turned into guilt, Shen Changxin was so soft-hearted that he hurriedly kissed his tears: "Yangyang, I won't leave and hate you, just please don't leave me, okay?"

"Mr. Su is right, I'm not as good as him, Wuuu~Changliu, don't hate me!" Mo Zhiyang was sobbing , he grabbed his arm tightly.

Just at this moment, Shen Changliu gasped.

Mo Zhiyang was terrified, so he quickly let go and took his arm to see that the place burned by the smoke was still not healed: "How could this be? Why isn't it healed?"

Something is wrong, after so many days, it is impossible for the wound to remain like this.

But this doesn't delay his own performance, on the contrary, there are more scenes and more crying: "Wu wu wu, I'm sorry Changliu. I didn't mean to blame you. I'll get you the medicine box."

As he spoke, he wiped away his tears indiscriminately, and wanted to get up.