Actor's Substitute Lover 1.24

Shen Changliu seemed to be exhausted, unable to imagine how he would live without him in the future.

 Staring blankly at the person in front of him, he suddenly fell to his knees unexpectedly: "Yangyang!"

Fuck? Play so big?

Seeing him kneeling, Mo Zhiyang was also startled, but since everyone kneeled down and the steps were all provided, of course he had to go down, so he ran over and bent down to pull him up: "What are you doing? Get up!"

As soon as the person approached, Shen Changliu took advantage of his unpreparedness to hug him and pressed him into his arms: "I beg you to listen to my explanation, I'm not here for a private meeting with Su Bai!"

He was kneeling, and it was not easy for Mo Zhiyang to stand. He was pressed into his arms, and he was also in a kneeling position. The big raindrops hit them, causing little rain flowers.

"Get up first!" Mo Zhiyang began to struggle, but helplessly, this man was too strong, and he couldn't move even after pushing with all his strength, his bones ached from being strangled.

"Listen to my explanation." The man was already in his arms, and Shen Changliu took the time to explain clearly to him: "I received the message, Su Bai wanted to make it clear, let me go over, I wanted him to stop harassing you, so I went to the hotel, but he stalked me so badly, I just wanted to leave, but you showed up."

The person in his arms was silent, knowing that he still didn't believe it, so he continued: "I, Shen Changliu, swear with my life that I absolutely do not love Su Bai, nor have I ever had a relationship with him. What I love is Mo Zhiyang, not because of a substitute. If there is even half a lie, I will be struck by lightning and die a terrible death! "

It's a bit risky to swear this oath in this rainy day, this guy is cruel enough to himself.

"Pei, pei, pei, don't talk nonsense!" Mo Zhiyang quickly covered his mouth, as if he was afraid that his vow would come true.

His reaction made Shen Changliu see the dawn, he took his hand away, cupped his face and kissed it, the rain seeped in from the gap between their lips and teeth, it was very exciting.

This is the end of the matter, and the drama in the rain has almost come to an end. Mo Zhiyang put his arms around his neck and gave him the message that he has forgiven.

But he was thinking in his heart: Shit, just now he plopped down on his knees, and he almost couldn't help but continue: Ai Qing is flat!

Letting go of his lips, Shen Changliu realized that Yang Yang was not in good health, what would he do if he caught cold, he quickly picked him up, and had to go back quickly.

After returning, for fear that he would catch a cold, Shen Changliu made him take a hot bath and made ginger tea, and waited until he was wrapped in a quilt before going to take a bath by himself.

Hot water was poured on the top of the head, down the hair and down to the abs.

When Shen Changliu thought of the rain, when Yang Yang said it was over, his heart ached again, and his heart ached uncontrollably. Damn Su Bai actually tricked him into getting sucked into it!

When he came out, Mo Zhiyang was still awake. He walked over and sat on the side of the bed: "Why aren't you asleep?"

"You...you!" Mo Zhiyang's whole body was wrapped in the quilt, only one head was exposed, it looked so cute, you said it several times before you said it, and stared at him with moist peach blossom eyes: "You are not allowed to see Su Bai in the future, do you hear me?"

Threatening words are spoken in a soft voice, like strawberry cream cake, sweet to the heart.

Shen Changliu was also very cooperative, grabbed his ears with both hands, tugged, and said in a doting tone following his request: "I know! From now on, obediently listen to Yang Yang's words, don't go to see Su Bai, if you meet him, treat him like air, otherwise just cover your eyes, okay?"

After getting the guarantee, Mo Zhiyang was as satisfied as a child getting a beloved toy, and nodded: "It's not too bad."