ABO: Actually, I'm your aunt! 5.27

Bao Siyu hid in the door and yelled violently. He resisted the urge to rush out and beat him, and cursed angrily, "Damn, you're sick!"

"Are you sick?" Mo Zhiyang scolded him directly, looking him up and down, feeling more and more that the protagonist's IQ was eaten up by Bai Rong. "Did a dog eat your brain? What's in my belly is your cousin."

Xiao Yi was a little nervous and quickly argued, "I know, and I don't want to change this. I'm just worried that you won't be able to protect the child properly."

There must be something wrong with this person's brain. If he didn't have the aura of the protagonist, this idiot would probably only be able to live in the catalog.

"Aren't you already engaged?" Mo Zhiyang now feels that this guy is really scum and cheap, "Where is Bai Rong? Who is he?"

When he mentioned this name, Xiao Yi frowned tightly, "He lied to me." He lowered his eyelids, not daring to look at the person in front of him, "He lied to me. He lied to me that it was him."

"But you are engaged." Mo Zhiyang stood a little tired, leaning his back against the wall, looking at the man in front of him, did he mean he won't marry Bai Rong?

How is it possible? If you don't marry Bai Rong, how can you torture each other?

Xiao Yi shook his head, "Ah Yang, I really feel sorry and want to make it up to you. Can you give me a chance?" As he said that, he actually wanted to reach out and grab him.

As a result, there was a sudden clicking sound from the door, as if a kitten was scratching the door panel.

The two people were startled. Xiao Yi looked at the door and asked, "Who is inside?"

"I adopted a little wild cat yesterday, a male." Mo Zhiyang lied without changing his expression and slapped away his extended hand. "Don't think too much, I tell you, I can raise my child by myself, so get out of here."

Xiao Yi didn't believe it and said righteously: "Ayang, I don't know when my uncle will come back now, and I don't know whether he will be dead or alive. You can do it now, but what about the future?"

As he said that, he took a step forward and trapped the person in front of him. "You will be exhausted from now on. I want to take care of you and protect you. Don't worry!"

Bao Siyu, who was standing across the door panel, was so angry that he almost couldn't help but rush out and strangle him to death. He gritted his teeth and said: "Not only am I alive, I can also squeeze you to death while you're still alive."

He's not dead yet, but he's thinking about taking advantage of the wall. This kind of nephew is going to be thrown into the snake's den, there's no way he can be saved.

For some reason, Xiao Yi felt a cold feeling behind his back, and when he turned around, he didn't find anything.

"Come on, I'm your aunt in my calculations, and your cousin in my belly. What's your turn? Get out of here." Mo Zhiyang had a hunch that if this idiot continued to talk, Bao Siyu would definitely break through the door, push the person to the ground and beat him.

There was a quarrel here, so the housekeeper was called, and he was really shocked when he saw Mr. Xiao sneaking in. "Mr. Xiao, why did you come in?"

Then he shouldn't have noticed the Marshal, right?

Mo Zhiyang glanced at the butler. The butler nodded in understanding. He probably hadn't noticed yet and hurriedly came up to pull him over. "Mr. Xiao, please go back."

[QT] Online Teaching of Beautiful White Lotus (Arc1-5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें