Actor's Substitute Lover 1.49

"It's okay, I'll help you deliver it." Shen Changliu smiled and rubbed his messy hair.

This word of sending... 

 Mo Zhiyang nodded without any objection: "That's okay."

Shen Changliu would never forget what Senior Lu said to Yangyang yesterday.

Closing his eyes, Mo Zhiyang nestled in his arms, feeling comfortable, but feeling a little pity in his heart.

Lu Lianglin, I gave you a chance. When I refused last night, if you had obeyed and left, you might still be alive, but if you didn't, then there's nothing I could do to save you.

Yesterday, he specifically mentioned that Senior Lu said that he deliberately exposed information today, so this time, he killed two birds with one stone.

The person in his arms fell asleep again, and Shen Changliu got up carefully and went out to make a phone call.

When Mo Zhiyang woke up, his body felt a lot looser. He sat up to relax for a while, but there was a strange smell coming in from the gap in the bedroom door, which was disgusting.

Mo Zhiyang opened the quilt and was wearing only his white shirt. He casually picked up a blanket and put it on his body. He opened the door and followed the smell.

The culprit was in the kitchen, which emitted a disgusting smell. It was a pot of black stuff on the induction cooker.

Mo Zhiyang was wrapped in a blanket and wanted to walk over, but the thing stopped him abruptly and pinched his nose: "He's about to fall!"

Shen Changliu was a little helpless, so he picked up the pot of food and walked into the toilet, sending it to where it should go.

The smell in this room was still very strong, and regardless of the cold weather, Mo Zhiyang hurriedly opened the window to ventilate it, otherwise he would be suffocated to death. It was a feat for a person to cook like this. Doggy men are really stupid.

"I just want to make porridge for you." Shen Changliu was a little helpless. He had never entered the kitchen in thirty-two years.

Mo Zhiyang had doubts about his vision just now: "Is that...congee?"

Shen Changliu suddenly felt aggrieved and wanted to give Yangyang a surprise. He was afraid that he would be hungry, so he thought of making porridge, but it turned out that... He lowered his head in front of him: "I'm just useless, I can't do it."

Starting to perform tea art again, Mo Zhiyang cursed: You can do it, one of the best in bed, this male protagonist is either a black yandere or possessed by green tea.

"It's okay, I'll teach you." Mo Zhiyang took his hand and went to the kitchen: "You'll learn it slowly, we have a lifetime."

"You don't need a lot of rice, just a measuring cup."

Mo Zhiyang held a cigarette in his right hand and leaned against the stove to direct: "Those who want to wash rice."

"Taking rice?" Shen Changliu looked confused.

Sure enough, if you just can't do it, you're an idiot.

Mo Zhiyang patiently told him what to do, and he didn't smoke a cigarette more than once.

The last pot of fresh, white and fragrant rice porridge appeared on the dining table, which contrasted sharply with the dark pot before.

Sure enough, Shen Changliu was very happy and hugged the person and the blanket into his arms: "Sure enough, only with Yang Yang do I know what to do."

Pua me? 

 Ha, Mo Zhiyang knew what it meant, but he just let him go.

It was around ten o'clock in the morning the next day, and Mo Zhiyang sent him out.

"I'll be back after I see him off." After Shen Changliu changed his shoes, he couldn't help but hug him into his arms and ruffle his hair: "Be at home."

Sitting in his arms obediently, Mo Zhiyang nodded vigorously: "Well, then you go and come back early."

"Will Shen Changliu directly kill Lu Lianglin?" The system guesses, and the possibility seems high.

Mo Zhiyang shrugged indifferently: "We'll just watch."