Actor's Substitute Lover 1.39

"Why, has the plan changed?" The system is a bit strange.

Mo Zhiyang took a puff of cigarette, rubbed his waist and replied a little tiredly: "I think that even if the white lotus dies, it is valuable, but this value is definitely not being killed by the mission target."

I can see it clearly, this Shen Changliu has the possibility of blackening, but he hides it very deeply, what should he do normally, but he is tossing you on the bed.

If you let him see those photos, don't even plan to take them with his waist. Is this a thirty-two-year-old man?

"Okay." The system nodded, and sure enough, Bailian was taken by the old man.

But in fact, it was already too late. Shen Changliu had already received the document when he sent someone to investigate. There were a few intimate photos in it, but they were not considered intimate, just that the two were close together.

The moment he saw it, he became furious, wishing that that guy Lu Lianglin would be cut to pieces, or pretend to have an accident and drown him directly.

At this time, a middle-aged woman in business attire, holding a stack of documents in her hand, pushed the door in. When she saw Shen Changliu looking at the phone with a bad expression, she teased: "What are you looking at?"

"Sister Coco." Shen Changliu put away his phone and stood up from the sofa: "I'm sorry."

"All right, I've gotten my money back from you for so many years." Sister Coco said and handed him the document in her hand.

At this time, a little assistant was standing by the door with two cups of coffee, listening to the conversation inside, his eyes widened in shock, and he hurried away.

When working overtime at night, the little assistant couldn't help mentioning this to a good friend. In the tea room, the two stood shoulder to shoulder:

"Did you know that Shen Changliu told Sister CoCo that he was going to take a break from acting?"

"Is he? He's so popular, why should he stop?" The personnel are holding coffee, a little unbelievable.

Seeing that she didn't believe it, the little assistant asked again: "Do you know the Shen Group?"

"I know, isn't it the largest real estate developer and ship king in the country?" The personnel took a sip of coffee, but this matter was meaningless to her, and she was more concerned about Shen Yingdi's affairs.

Seeing that she didn't notice, the little assistant lowered his voice and leaned into her ear: "Shen Changliu, the Shen Group!"

"No way?!" The receptionist was so frightened that he almost dropped the coffee cup from her hand, and her eyes were wide open: "Really? Oh my god, his family have so much money and he still want to be a star? If I knew it earlier, I would try my best to get close to him!"

"How knew about it, you can't talk nonsense about this, okay?" The little assistant was a little annoyed at the thought: "If I had known earlier, I would have chased him. How rare it is to be so handsome and rich."

After completing the formalities over there, Shen Changliu went back, the contract was settled, and because of the pressure from the Shen family, there was no obstacle, as long as the filming of "The Witness" was finished, he would bid farewell to the entertainment industry.

When he got home, the living room was still pitch-black, probably because Mo Zhiyang hadn't woken up yet. After changing his shoes and ordering takeaway, he tiptoed up to the master bedroom on the second floor.

Pushing open the door, the curtains were pulled halfway, moonlight fell on the floor, and the person on the bed was still asleep.

Carefully walked over, sat down on the edge of the bed, Yang Yang was lying on his side in front of Shen Changliu, his soft hair stuck to his forehead, very cute.

He stretched out his hand to brush the hair on his forehead, and kissed him, only to hear him whine, but he didn't wake up, and sighed inaudibly.