Actor's Substitute Lover 1.2

"I still have class over there tomorrow, so I'll leave first, goodbye." Without waiting for him to answer, Mo Zhiyang shrugged his shoulders, turned and opened the door to leave.

Looking at his back, Shen Changliu felt even more guilty, but he didn't know how to express it, maybe he was too much.

After leaving the villa area, Mo Zhiyang bought a pack of Aixi, lit one and smoked while walking along the road, doing some analysis.

The original owner used to be that kind of child. In fact, Shen Changliu felt a little guilty towards him, but because of his troubles in those days, he was alive and well.

Besides, Shen Changliu is really passionate, otherwise he would not love the double, but at the same time miss the Bai Yueguang Su Bai for so many years, and finally chose to be with him.

But Su Bai is arrogant and conceited, in the relationship between him and Shen Changliu, he is the one who is loved, so it will be easy.

"I think you're ready to make trouble." The system's understanding of him can be said to be very deep.

Mo Zhiyang took a deep puff and exhaled the smoke ring, watching the smoke being diluted by the air: "What you said, isn't it to demonstrate to the students, of course it can be done ruthlessly."

Perhaps because of what happened last night, Shen Changliu felt a little guilty, so he thought about picking him up without an announcement at night?

Mo Zhiyang, who just started class, received his message: "Where is your school? I'll pick you up."

If the original owner receives this news, he will die of joy. Before, he begged Shen Changliu to come and pick him up, but now he is very proactive, but you may not think so.

So Mo Zhiyang replied: "No need, the teacher group of our institution will build up in the evening, you should go to bed early."

Being rejected by Mo Zhiyang, Shen Changliu was caught off guard. He had never done this before. He was very happy when he cared a little bit before.

"Aren't you afraid of making him angry?" The system gloats.

Mo Zhiyang didn't care: "The love that the original body left for Shen Changliu before was so humble. He is used to the original owner coming and going as soon as he is called, and it is time for a change."

Shen Changliu was suspicious, so he still tried his best to get the address of Mo Zhiyang's school, put on a mask and cap and asked his manager to drive, and when he arrived, he saw Mo Zhiyang and another young man.

The two got into the car talking and laughing, and for a moment, Shen Changliu was very unhappy.

Mo Zhiyang glanced at the black Maybach not far away, knew he was coming, and smiled happily at the man: "I'm sorry, Mr. Cheng."

"About what?" Teacher Cheng was a little embarrassed.

Teacher Mo is the prettiest person in the whole institution. He's really good-looking when he smiles. Honey is hidden in the corners of his brows and eyes, which can fascinate people.

Shen Changliu stayed in the car, saw the two leaving, but did not chase after them, and turned away with suppressed displeasure, feeling as if something had been robbed.

After all, he had feelings for Mo Zhiyang after spending so long together.

After the team building went back, Mo Zhiyang took a cold shower for half an hour in October weather, and when he got out of the bathroom, he started to sneeze.

"What are you going to do?" The system is puzzled, why does this boss not play cards according to common sense.

"You know what a fart!" Mo Zhiyang endured his stuffy nose, climbed into bed and went to sleep, and spent the whole night like this.

Shen Changliu had a rest today, but he was not happy at all. He sat on the sofa in the living room with a wooden face, his long legs crossed, watching the sun on the floor slowly creeping under his feet.

Hearing the sound of the door opening suddenly, he stood up reflexively, and as expected, he saw a familiar person coming in, his face was red, and he was holding a large bag of vegetables in his hand.

Mo Zhiyang was carrying things out of breath, he was so weak that he couldn't hold on, he was happy to see him here, and walked from the entrance to the living room: "Are you okay today?"

[QT] Online Teaching of Beautiful White Lotus (Arc1-5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें